Does the Jags performance against Pittsburgh change your evaluation of the Bills roster?

LA Grant

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Nope.  The Bills sold out completely to stop the run and, in that game, Bortles could not make them pay.  That does not mean that their defense is good.  Indeed, without the turnovers they got this year, this defense is bottom 1/3 of the NFL.

Agree 110%. QB and BOTH sides of the ball need quite a bit of work

28 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Does the fact that we lost to a team that made it to the AFC Championship Game change your opinion of our roster at all?

Or is every game such a case-by-case basis that you'd feel the same, even if Pittsburgh had blown out the Jags?

I don't think so.  I am open to thoughts and listening, but, off the top of my head...........doesn't change anything.

If by "change your mind about the roster" you mean "not try to improve it," I doubt you'll find anyone, much less the Bills, who doesn't think that the roster needs to be upgraded over the off-season, no matter how far the Jags go.

• Like (+1) 1

No. Some teams match up well with others. We beat Atl, but i don't think we are better, and Atl beat New Orleans which we got stomped by.

Any given Sunday. You cannot follow linear logic in the NFL.

Edited by Shotgunner
  • Like (+1) 3

The Bills were overachievers this season.  We are still sorely lacking so much talent but McDermott and Beane have both admitted that and said they have a ton of work to do and we are still far away from the ultimate goal so I'm not worried about it.  We will get better but no this doesn't change my opinion of this current roster.

• Like (+1) 2