Glad we let Marrone walk...

bills6969

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Well, if Tpegs was willing to extend Hackett, then yes they could have. I think he made the right decision, though. 

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts my diet would be Snickers and cashews.

The FACT is Marrone quit and the Bills did not let Marrone walk.

Thread is stupid.

• Haha (+1) 1

Saint Doug was an over-officious pr!ck. He walked away-actually slithered out of town in a snake-like manner under the cover of darkness (on New Year's Eve no less).  The guy thought he was gonna have the Jets' job handed to him on a silver platter.  He wasn't sent packing by the Pegulas. He left of his own volition. He's a d-bag!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Should of fired Whaley and brought in a new GM to keep Marrone happy.  Oh what could've been.

He bailed on the Bills cuz he thought he had the Jet's job. Texted his players he was leaving. He's winning now with the previous coach's team. Is he a good coach---yes, but will see how he does building his own team. I hope karma bites him in the as*

1 minute ago, 1st&ten said:

He bailed on the Bills cuz he thought he had the Jet's job. Texted his players he was leaving. He's winning now with the previous coach's team. Is he a good coach---yes, but will see how he does building his own team. I hope karma bites him in the as*

He clearly left the Bills because he could not work with the moronic Whaley.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

We are past “it’s a long road” and into “all it takes is a lucky bounce” territory. It’s any given week from here, even if they aren’t the favorite they have a chance 

True.  And if he can beat the Cheaters and especially win the Super Bowl… 

4 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

Saint Doug was an over-officious pr!ck. He walked away-actually slithered out of town in a snake-like manner under the cover of darkness (on New Year's Eve no less).  The guy thought he was gonna have the Jets' job handed to him on a silver platter.  He wasn't sent packing by the Pegulas. He left of his own volition. He's a d-bag!

Correct, he left because he could.  He rolled the dice and didn't get Jets job but got away from Whaley and with a big check.  Now he's working with a much more like minded Tom Coughlin and doing pretty well.  Good for Doug and I'd say that given how all this worked he made made a good decision. 

I respect marrone for making the intelligent choice to get the hell out of Buffalo with their loser franchise.Tip of the hat to Doug

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Can you imagine jags v Minnesota in Minnesota? What a marketing dream lol

The wheat thins bowl in wichita would have better viewership

Edited by Tcali

27 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Should of fired Whaley and brought in a new GM to keep Marrone happy.  Oh what could've been.

Asinine. He pulled a power play and lost, then he took his ball and went home. He quit on this team, not the other way around. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Asinine. He pulled a power play and lost, then he took his ball and went home. He quit on this team, not the other way around. 

Could you blame him?  He had a GM that marched to the beat of his own drum and didn't listen to the head coach's opinion.  Whaley drafted EJ in 1st round, Dougie wasn't a fan.  Whaley traded up to draft Sammy, Dougie wasn't a fan.