Glad we let Marrone walk...

bills6969

17 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Well if you're going to continue to be a sanctimonious dick then I'll keep arguing. Or I'll just move on.

Btw - these "facts" do nothing to refute my statement. But nice try.

sanctimonious OK  I'll bite    poor you boo hoo 

I posted links to support what I had remembered.    Feel free to post any story to counter them.  

These were the numbers and stats  Argue them please.  

27 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Whaley was the guy to let go if you can get in your time machine.   Part of what makes Marrone a decent coach is that he is willing to stand up for what he things is right. I am sure not always easy to get along with but he offered decent leadership.  He is also more conservative that I would like my coach to be.

OR .... hes a stubborn ass who only wants it his way and doesn't care what the FO thinks. 

Do you think he'll (Marrone) change QB's next season?    

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

sanctimonious OK  I'll bite    poor you boo hoo 

I posted links to support what I had remembered.    Feel free to post any story to counter them.  

These were the numbers and stats  Argue them please.  

OR .... hes a stubborn ass who only wants it his way and doesn't care what the FO thinks. 

Do you think he'll change QB's next season?    

I think they will look at options like Cousins, Alex Smith and Keenum but if they dont find an upgrade I could see them sticking with Bortles.  I think they will try hard to get a veteran. I dont know their cap situation but with tall that talent its a matter of time before it blows up.

4 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I think they will look at options like Cousins, Alex Smith and Keenum but if they dont find an upgrade I could see them sticking with Bortles.  I think they will try hard to get a veteran. I dont know their cap situation but with tall that talent its a matter of time before it blows up.

so pretty much the Bills options  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan