Are you going to watch the rest of the playoffs?

Another Fan

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Haha. Same here but I won’t stay home to watch or anything. I’m already dreading the Pats in the Super Bowl again :sick:

I have no problem with the Pats in the superbowl as long as they lose. Actually I'd prefer it

Will not root for Titans or Pats.

Definitely rooting for Jags, even though their D seems dirty. I haven't watched them too much. If their D is always like that, I may not root for them.

The Jags/Steelers matchup is good and I like the NFC matchups. I think I'm most interested in watching the Vikings game and definitely rooting for them to win it all.

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I'll will watch for sure, except New England if I feel the opponent cannot win. Won't watch any more NE Superbowls though. Sick of watching teams like SEA and ATL give away championships . 

Yes, I think many of us have gotten to the point where we dislike the Patriots so much that it's not worth going through rooting against them only to watch them win again.  You know, doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.  INSANITY!

I have watched every Super Bowl since #4 but if the Pats are in again, I am leaning towards not watching. The Super Bowl ads aren't worth watching as much as they used to be either.  We have a good group of people that always gets together to watch but I may have to pass.

Unfortunately, the College Football Playoffs are starting to get almost as bad with Alabama winning so frequently.  I have no reason to hate Alabama though.

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Will not root for Titans or Pats.

Definitely rooting for Jags, even though their D seems dirty. I haven't watched them too much. If their D is always like that, I may not root for them.

The Jags/Steelers matchup is good and I like the NFC matchups. I think I'm most interested in watching the Vikings game and definitely rooting for them to win it all.

I can’t root for the pats or the Steelers. The only time I root for the Steelers is when they play the pats. Can’t root for Jacksonville cuz they just took us out. Go Titans ?, for the AFC anyways. I’m also going for Minnesota to win it all. Partly because of their 0-4 record in the big game and partly because it would be cool to have a home team win the Super Bowl 

Go NFC.  I'll take any team still in it over the Pats or Steelers.  I'll watch at least parts of all four games.  Soak in every ounce of football before the seven month layoff of any meaningful NFL games.  The Saints Vikings game will pry be the unofficial NFL Championship game as I don't see Philly or Atlanta beating either team so that will be the most interesting one.

Edited by Doc Brown

As far as I'm concerned, when the Bills are done playing the season is over. I can't honestly remember sitting through an entire game that the Bills weren't in or having the slightest interest unless it means stay home after 16 games or pass go and collect $200. They can cancel the rest of the playoffs for all I care. I'm just very anxious to see what our new GM can do with a full year for his scouts and all those picks and a little cap space.

36 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I can’t root for the pats or the Steelers. The only time I root for the Steelers is when they play the pats. Can’t root for Jacksonville cuz they just took us out. Go Titans ?, for the AFC anyways. I’m also going for Minnesota to win it all. Partly because of their 0-4 record in the big game and partly because it would be cool to have a home team win the Super Bowl 

The Titans are deplorable. They had one of the douchebaggiest owners ever. Not sure if he's still alive. Also the team that began our playoff drought.

I hope the field explodes like in the Dark Knight and neither the Titans or Pats advance.

8 hours ago, Another Fan said:

None of these matchups interest me in the least.  If it comes down to Jags vs Patriots it will be like that South Park episode turd (Belichick) versus douche (Marrone).

By default will root for the Titans.  Maybe the Hallmark channel will have some good movies on to take my mind off football the next couple Sundays. :P

Yes, I'm a football fan. I watch football