With the 21st and 22nd pick the BuffaloBills Select....

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

According to the NFL Draft Trade Chart (take that with a grain of salt of course)

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Packaging both firsts and both seconds (remember we also hold the Rams second from the Sammy Trade) would be enough ammo to move into the bottom half of the top 10.  Adding next years first might crack the top 5

That's too much to give up.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Either move up to get your QB or you hold tight and get two studs with those picks. I don't want to give up the house to move up as 4 picks in the first two rounds will instantly improve this team if you hit on your picks!!!

More likely one stud and one bust.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Did you just see him puss out and crumble walking off the field? Guy is not a leader nor consistent thrower, wouldn't want him here.

Bash him for getting a concussion ?   Weak take.    Puss out ?   You would still be on the ground if you took that hit. 

Cam is awesome.  Nice long toss to Mcccaffery.  

Baker, Rosen, or Darnold please.      Zero interest in Allen or Jackson. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

Saints offense is just good folks.  Brees has so many toys it's ridiculous.  Their OL holds up a majority of the time.  If the Panthers can't get to you then most teams are not going to get to you.  Doesn't hurt that Peyton calls great games most of the time.

43 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

According to the NFL Draft Trade Chart (take that with a grain of salt of course)

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Packaging both firsts and both seconds (remember we also hold the Rams second from the Sammy Trade) would be enough ammo to move into the bottom half of the top 10.  Adding next years first might crack the top 5

I'm not sure about your math but it looks like our 2 firsts are about equal to pick #7.

Don’t trade up for any of these bozos at QB.  Rosen and Darnold are mediocre at best NFL QBs.  Mayfield is actually better, but not much and I have doubts about his decision-making on throws.  These guys will all be gone early and good riddance on Darnold and Rosen - that can be some other fanbase false hope.  I do think Mayfield is the best of this class, but will be 3rd off board.  The next best option is Lamar Jackson in the draft, and I think the Bills can get him without moving up, but Jackson and Allen will both go in 1st.  Question to me is whether it is worth drafting Jackson there - I’d say yes, but it depends on if Dennison remains and whether really good OLine or DLine players are available.  This team needs an infusion of talent, an QB isn’t going to solve the problems this team has and is going to have as guys like Williams, Incognito, MCoy and LorAx decline/retire. This draft is a time to restock the cupboard. 

• Like (+1) 1