TB12 Nonsense from Huckster Brady

BisonMan

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

From the same people who gave Hillary Clinton almost 3-1 odds of being elected President

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Not sure what one has to do with the other. One article is about the scientific basis of medical claims and the other is about a prediction model.

However, odds are just a statistical likelihood. I've won/lost many a poker hand where one of us had 3-1 odds. 538 has been pretty good and transparent about their models. They were one of the few sites that openly discussed the inaccuracy in many state polls and gave Trump higher odds of winning than other prediction sites. By comparison, they gave Obama over a 90% chance of winning and their "likeliest" outcome model picked the exact electoral vote (which I used to win a pool bet!).

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

Great article on the pseudoscience that BRADY pushes to his sucker fans:

Tom Brady Is Drowning In His Own Pseudoscience - FiveThirtyEight

https://apple.news/AIT1CprDZPL-ZezRloMxoAQ

Enjoy.

EdW

drinks 112 oz of water a day?  the reason he isn't sunburnt is 'cuz he's spending most of the day inside at the urinal!

it can also cause death, not that I'm hoping for that to afflict TB12 or anything

Alex performs targeted, deep-force muscle work to lengthen and soften every muscle of my body, as I rhythmically contract and relax that muscle

:o

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

From the same people who gave Hillary Clinton almost 3-1 odds of being elected President

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Well, after all, Tom Brady, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were all caught cheating red handed, so you can't exactly predict outcomes when that happens.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

drinks 112 oz of water a day?  the reason he isn't sunburnt is 'cuz he's spending most of the day inside at the urinal!

it can also cause death, not that I'm hoping for that to afflict TB12 or anything

A common rule of thumb is to drink half of your weight in ounces each day.  I try to do this myself.

Brady is @ 225 lbs.  Half of that is 112.5.  Change the pounds to ounces = 112 ounces...

That's not really that much for a man his size.  

For me it works out to about 5 and 1/2 Snapple iced tea bottles filled with water.

That's not a ton of liquid for an entire day.

Using his hands and elbows, Alex performs targeted, deep-force muscle work to lengthen and soften every muscle of my body, as I rhythmically contract and relax that muscle,” Brady writes in his book.

Uhhhh, sounds pretty intimate there, Tommy....?

I said this in the other thread on Tawmmy/Billy/Bobby, but this Guerrero dude is S-H-A-D-Y with a capital "SHADY." He's so shady LeSean McCoy should sue for defaming his good (nick)name.

He goes to "school" at some crooked eastern medicine joint in California that no longer exists, he gets investigated by the feds at least twice for making false claims that he's a doctor and developed some miracle tonic that would cure Parkinson's/AIDS/Cancer, and now he's pushing this TB12 snake oil bull pucky. 

It's hilarious that the supposed GOAT QB with all the resources in the world associates so tightly with someone like this. 

Like many, I've always thought something stunk about the Pats run, and that the cheating we know about is just the tip of the iceberg. I am of the opinion that in the ensuing decades, as people start retiring and dying, more and more will be revealed. 

2 hours ago, jr1 said:

Nolan Ryan didn't do all this carny **** just some Advil commercials

No kidding. All Nolan Ryan ever needed was a couple advil and an occasional ass-whooping of Robin Ventura! 

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that quote from 50 shades of gay?

On the old board I might have been tempted to put that in my sig - although might have been ban-worthy (family board after all)

Edited by stevewin