Let's Go TITANS!

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Mariota has played a really good 2nd half so far. Seems to have overcome some nerves. 

Chance here to go ahead. 

I love mariota. I think he’s the real deal. I think he needs a different offense though. Something up tempo and creative. 

Bama on Bama crime with Henry running over Ragland. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I love mariota. I think he’s the real deal. I think he needs a different offense though. Something up tempo and creative. 

Yeah he is clearly talented, coaching is holding him back. Similar case with Winston needs a coach that can help him mature.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bama on Bama crime with Henry running over Ragland. 

Agree on all counts Yolo. 

3 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Good input. Well thought out. Hope you didn't strain your brain LOL

Do I really need to pull a string of stats and waste my time showing you that Smith is a major upgrade over Tyrod?  Don't strain you fingers searching google.

Your initial reply is the equivalent of saying Aaron Rodgers is a slight upgrade over Carr or Dalton

Watching KC vs. TEN on tape delay; 1:48 left in first half for me.

Mariotta just got slammed by a blitzing LB and fumbled; referee says "Forward progress was stopped" so no fumble...

KC got royally screwed; terrible call; KC guy picked the ball up and could have run for a TD; instead, no fumble and TEN kicks a FG....10 point swing right there.

Talk about how easily the refs can control the outcome of a game.

And as I type this, I see Travis Kelce literally stumbling around on the field with no legs, totally punch drunk.

He's gonna be done for the day.  Big loss for KC!

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Gunner, Mariota is looking a helluva like Lamar Jackson. Doing it with his legs and arm!!

Jackson is nowhere near the passer Mariota was coming out. Just isn't as polished. Too many inaccurate passes lacking touch.

What a throw.... there you go. That is what Lamar cannot do. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Take these Chiefs down and get us a better 1st rd pick please.

I'm no Dunkirk Chadwick Don but have a feeling we give the Chiefs back their first for Alex Smith.

Mae should be able to get him for less than that. 

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Do I really need to pull a string of stats and waste my time showing you that Smith is a major upgrade over Tyrod?  Don't strain you fingers searching google.

Your initial reply is the equivalent of saying Aaron Rodgers is a slight upgrade over Carr or Dalton

If you base everything on stats alone it truly explains why no one take you seriously. But at least we agree digging up stats would be a waste of time. Have a sweet night!