Which player steps up this Sunday?

6 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Who does everyone have as there difference maker this Sunday? I'm gonna go with K. Benjamin I think he steps up big-time with shady not being 100%. 8 catches for 130 yards - 2 tds

So the rest of our WR's / TE 's will have 36 yards 0 TD  ? 

10 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Tyrod will do what is takes but not get the credit. 3rd down conversions and turnover ratios are going to be the difference. Poyer or Tre'day will pick Bortles twice. Tyrod will protect the ball.

I'll give him credit if he throws for 3 to 4 touchdowns regardless of outcome. Not gonna give him credit for a touchdown and driving for a field goal then the offense disappears in the second half.

Tyrod doing what it takes is leading the offense down field and getting 3 or 4 touchdowns. I can't expect the defense to hold Jags to 7 or 14 points if thier offense is on the football field all game. 

Like capitalize on turn overs. Don't just 3 and out all day if the defence is holding strong. At the very least take time off the clock and grind the game out and give the Jags less opportunity to try different things until they figure something out.

Edited by Lfod

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I'm going with a dark horse here. I say Milano has his best game to date and is our best player followed by Poyer.

Her hasn't practiced all week and missed some of the Dolphin game. He may not play

56 minutes ago, TPS said:

Clay and Zay. Their CBs are very good, so it will be TEs and the slot WR who need to step up.

That's my rationale as well.   Normally you want feed your better playmakers but the gimpy KB and DT are likely to be well covered.   Zay should get more favorable matchups if they go 3 wide and O'Leary could get open in 2 TE sets with Clay getting more attention.