Which player steps up this Sunday?

Offensively I would tend to lean towards a guy like Zay Jones knowing we'll have to pass the ball more than usual if McCoy isn't close to 100%.

Defensively though I think a guy like Yarborough or Washington is key up front in terms of pressure and forcing Bortles into bad decisions.

Thought I'd add my "step up" player on D. The key to the game will be Rickey Hatley, DT. 

He was brought in to replace Coleman and played a third of the snaps against Miami. If the Bills stop the run, he will be a big part of it.

I don't know who WILL step up, but if Tyrod does NOT step up, we'll lose.

He has to have one of his better games, probably coming from plays involving his feet more than his arm.

8 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Kyle Williams will play his heart out

No doubt about that, but it's kind of hard for an interior defensive lineman to put his stamp on a game and control the outcome.

I don't see Kyle's performance as being critical to a win or loss either way.

Helping to shut down the Jags' running game, in general, has to be a top priority though, of course.

We need to make Bortles throw the ball especially when he doesn't want to.

He's not good enough to succeed if he has to throw a lot. 

On 1/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, krf139 said:

When is the last time we had 4 sacks in a game?  This is pretty crazy coming from a team that runs the ball on half of offensive snaps and a defense that can't get to the QB.  Not sure what you're basing this on.

Today is the day! Everyone hits that extra level and we do things we have not done before. Go Bills!!!!!!

On 1/5/2018 at 6:44 AM, ChasBB said:

Tyrod Taylor will have the game of his life, I believe.  This doesn't change my opinion about Peterman, who I think should take over, but I think TT is going to have a freakishly great game on Sunday.

this will be a game a defining moment for Tyrod Taylor. I have a weird and strange premonition that he's going to go off for nearly a 100 yards rushing today. The Jags pass-rush will be very aggressive today he knows that and he'll take off early.....