Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

3 men that represent all that's unethical about pro sports.  I'd love nothing more than their corrupt nature to cause them to turn on each other.  

Sooner than later this machine of winning inevitably will end.  How wonderful if right at the end they sling enough mud on each other to smear their superficial image.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

No, just another ctap piece by espn. The only thing they care about is winning. No way they would have lasted this long without respect for each other

Greg Bedard was saying all this same stuff earlier in the week. You could tell he wanted to say more but didn't do it.

Now this https://mobile.twitter.com/GregABedard/status/949081530932125696

Bedard is all over Gillette, if you're being honest you would have a hard time disputing that there is too much smoke for something not to be burning.

I like Cowherd's theory, BB was forced to trade Jimmy so he is in it for his last season and hoping to push Patricia and McDaniels into HC jobs around the league and let the Pats burn.

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

No, just another ctap piece by espn. The only thing they care about is winning. No way they would have lasted this long without respect for each other

Winning by any means necessary*

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Talk about giant egos. I’d say all three of them deserve credit

Belichick with his video camera

Brady manipulating equipment

Kraft pressuring league office officials

They all play their part alright

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Kraft/Bellichick = Napoleonic complex....

If not for Brady, both of them would be chumps.

Can't agree... Belichik is key to success.  Brady doesn't do nearly as well with any other team.  Other QBs have done very well in Pats offensive system. I don't think they win as many super bowls with those QBs but they would still win during regular season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Talk about giant egos. I’d say all three of them deserve credit

No no no. They are the most Humble Franchise in all sports. Their fans will tell you that

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Would you guys take Tom Brady in Buffalo?

Asking for a friend.

Not at his age. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Greg Bedard was saying all this same stuff earlier in the week. You could tell he wanted to say more but didn't do it.

Now this https://mobile.twitter.com/GregABedard/status/949081530932125696

Bedard is all over Gillette, if you're being honest you would have a hard time disputing that there is too much smoke for something not to be burning.

I like Cowherd's theory, BB was forced to trade Jimmy so he is in it for his last season and hoping to push Patricia and McDaniels into HC jobs around the league and let the Pats burn.

He did speculate there was tension. He also stated they are too professional to let it get in the way