Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Power struggle between the three? Yeah... I'm pretty sure Mr. Kraft wins any "power struggle" by default.

However, this seems like sensationalist nonsense. How the !@#$ do you have a "power struggle" over taking credit? Seriously, is that even a thing? A childish argument? absolutely. Frosty relations and bruised egos? Certainly. A "power struggle"? Not buying it.

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Power struggle between the three? Yeah... I'm pretty sure Mr. Kraft wins any "power struggle" by default.

However, this seems like sensationalist nonsense. How the !@#$ do you have a "power struggle" over taking credit? Seriously, is that even a thing? A childish argument? absolutely. Frosty relations and bruised egos? Certainly. A "power struggle"? Not buying it.

We will see what the report actually says but I think it’s more of Brady/Belichik power struggle and Kraft giving it to Brady over Belichik.

• Like (+1) 1

Brady has really not looked good this past 5 weeks. He consistently looked confused versus us, Gronk won them both games, along with the run game. We saw what Miami did to that offense without Gronk..

Had me thinking there was something internal going on, could be father time,but I never seen Brady look so vulnerable for a 4-5 game stretch.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Cowherd has been pushing the narrative hard since the Jimmy G trade.  If it turns out there is both smoke and fire to him fair play.  When he first said it I though "neat theory but surely not." 

How good of a two months would that be.... the Bills break the drought and the Evil Empire crumbles.  Our division would suddenly be winnable again.  To be honest I don't mind if they win another Lombardi in February so long as that is it, the end.

200.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Give all 3 of them pistols - and let them duel it out like gentlemen. :lol:

You're all alone in a room sitting in a chair across from Kraft, Belichik and Brady.

You have one gun with two bullets. They all get up at the same time and start walking towards you menacingly. What do you do?

If it's me, I shoot Brady twice!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

No, just another ctap piece by espn. The only thing they care about is winning. No way they would have lasted this long without respect for each other

Damage control right here ^^^^

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.  I hope so much they get beat before reaching the SB.

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

You're all alone in a room sitting in a chair across from Kraft, Belichik and Brady.

You have one gun with two bullets. They all get up at the same time and start walking towards you menacingly. What do you do?

If it's me, I shoot Brady twice!

At which point I grab the empty firearm from you and pistol whip Kraft. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well, we know Brady doesn't want the glory to end-----40 years old & he thinks he can continue to beat father time.

“For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”

George S. Patton Jr.
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDaniels or Patricia take over in NE?

This is what I think will happen.  McDaniels will be the next HC in NE.  I wouldn't be surprised if Patricia sticks around too; he'll potentially have a lot of power and full say on the defensive side of the ball.

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

No, just another ctap piece by espn. The only thing they care about is winning. No way they would have lasted this long without respect for each other

That’s probably true for most of the reign, but human nature is human nature.  We’re talking about 3 massive egos - and they’re all starting to consider the legacy.

This is the end, imo.  I think the Pats win this year, and won’t be recognizable in 3 years.