Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Tbh, I actually think that Foles having to come in for Wentz, made a significant difference. The bye week before their first playoff game also, which got Foles a better opportunity to get with the playbook, and for the Offensive staff to tailor stuff for him. I believe that that messed with Evil Bill's ability to know what Foles was likely to do, as he didn't have quite enough good tape on him, to get it figured out.

Yeah they were still working on making a game plan for Foles.  

I still like the fake walkthrough. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yeah they were still working on making a game plan for Foles.  

I still like the fake walkthrough. 

I think the fake walkthrough puts to rest once and for all whether the Patricheats are still cheating or not. Otherwise, why would Philly put in the effort to do it?

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I think the fake walkthrough puts to rest once and for all whether the Patricheats are still cheating or not. Otherwise, why would Philly put in the effort to do it?

I’m pretty sure the walkthroughs are viewable by anyone with access to the facility. 

Believe me, I think there’s a lot of dirt to the Pats’ “dynasty” that will probably only come out once key figures start dying off, but I don’t think watching opponents’ walkthroughs is part of it. 

Edited by jimmy10

30 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I’m pretty sure the walkthroughs are viewable by anyone with access to the facility. 

Believe me, I think there’s a lot of dirt to the Pats’ “dynasty” that will probably only come out once key figures start dying off, but I don’t think watching opponents’ walkthroughs is part of it. 

Not the final walkthrough right before the game. That is a big part of spygate, they taped it and then they knew all the first half plays on offense, and all the formations and disguised blitzes on defense.

44 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Not the final walkthrough right before the game. That is a big part of spygate, they taped it and then they knew all the first half plays on offense, and all the formations and disguised blitzes on defense.

Didnt realize that. Clearly I don’t have a firm grip on how walkthroughs work. Either way, Belichick is so crooked he needs two assistants to help screw on his pants in the morning. 

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Didnt realize that. Clearly I don’t have a firm grip on how walkthroughs work. Either way, Belichick is so crooked he needs two assistants to help screw on his pants in the morning. 

Eagles ran a faux final walkthrough at the stadium, all fake plays. Then they ran their "real" walkthrough in the hotel conference room. Bellicheat and Ernie Adams were ill prepared as they were thrown off by the bogus Intel gathered by the Eagles trickery. Hopefully McCoach takes something from this...