Locker Video - Kyle, McGod, Pegula

Virgil

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Okay don’t tell me I’m the only one who got a little choked up after watching Kyle

Nope. It's very emotional to see all these videos. What a great feeling!

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Didn’t see if this one was shared, but by far the best.  McGod has to walk away, Kyle just cries, and Terry is ecstatic. 

I love that McGod has only been here a year and he totally gets it. 

This is my favorite video (so far) too. I must have watched it 30 times now. I try to focus on a different guy each time I watch it. I love seeing all the different reactions and the pure joy on everyone's face. I get choked up every time I watch Kyle start to cry. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm in a Chuck E Cheese bathroom and I watched the video 3 times. Is something wrong with me?

What the hell are you doing in a Chuck E Cheese bathroom?:lol:

Edited by Wacka

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

Can you break down the "process' for me one more time?

Terry: My wife wants to see you in her office...I'm not going to ask you what happens in there...."What happens in her office, stays in her office"

On 1/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, Shotgunner said:

Happy for Pegula too. His first taste of success. So glad he saved us from the other buyers.

Pegulaville in the playoffs!

You said it, DPG, it will never get old. This was an "always remember where you were" type of moment.

Hey gunner, was it you that sent me the signed football from '04(?) training camp?

On 1/1/2018 at 1:12 PM, Virgil said:

Didn’t see if this one was shared, but by far the best.  McGod has to walk away, Kyle just cries, and Terry is ecstatic. 

I love that McGod has only been here a year and he totally gets it. 

Love this video!

Love watching their reaction to the catch, then the eruption whe he scores!

On 1/1/2018 at 2:58 PM, HappyDays said:

I'm in a Chuck E Cheese bathroom and I watched the video 3 times. Is something wrong with me?

Ok... so I was sipping a beer as I scrolled through this thread and when I read this gem, I managed to shoot beer out my nose. It totally sucked.   Thanks!

Seriously though this is the funniest post I have read in a long time.