Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

10 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

I donated an undisclosed sum of $$.

Now i wanna start a gofundme for the majority of Jags fans to get them new wheels for their houses or trailers or whatver they wanna call them down there.

They are seriously ragging on our fan base and our community on their fan site.

I believe the kids nowadays would respond to that as "haters gonna hate."

However I am not a kid from nowadays.  I grew up in the 70s.  So if I may quote one of our esteemed scholars of the day, one Vincent Barbarino, to the J'Ville fans, "Up your nose with a rubber hose."

Good day, Sirs.  

I SAID, "GOOD DAY".

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Also, can anyone confirm if the pass to Boyd was tipped, ever so slightly, by a Ravens defender?  I swear that it seems to alter trajectory a bit and there's a sound that sounds like it could be the ball hitting the defender's (Judon) hand.

It was not tipped 

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Also, can anyone confirm if the pass to Boyd was tipped, ever so slightly, by a Ravens defender?  I swear that it seems to alter trajectory a bit and there's a sound that sounds like it could be the ball hitting the defender's (Judon) hand.

It missed Mosley's fingertips by 3 inches. 

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

They probably hate the national attention we've received and the fact that bills fans have bought so many tickets for this game. I could be completely wrong, but their seems to be a electricity in the air here, where I don't get that feeling in Jacksonville 

From the latest reports I'm hearing over half the stadium will be Bills fans.

Guys, man...take your pick:

1.  Illegal motion flag;

2. TB has the ball stripped;

3. TB gets tackled at the 8;

4. AD doesn't step into his throw;

5. A Raven smacks the ball away;

6. A Bengal OLineman misses his block.

So many things could have gone wrong and this week would have be entirely different.

Man, I am still so happy right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This fan base has always been this way.  We raised a whole buncha money for Roswell back in the day. 

3 hours ago, jtothebrown said:

Now i wanna start a gofundme for the majority of Jags fans to get them new wheels for their houses or trailers or whatver they wanna call them down there.

The majority of Jags' fans?  There are like 20 of them.  I've been to Jacksonville.  You could drop a nuclear weapon and not hit a piece of Jaguars' apparel.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This fan base has always been this way.  We raised a whole buncha money for Roswell back in the day.  We've

The majority of Jags' fans?  There are like 20 of them.  I've been to Jacksonville.  You could drop a nuclear weapon and not hit a piece of Jaguars' apparel.

AD with just a great joke.

Missed several pages of the thread but has there been any chatter about the Bengals Fans getting involved and matching the efforts of Bills Mafia?  If not, I will be the first to drop the mic and make that challenge.    Who Dey gonna donate?  

Edited by Badthingsman

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

However I am not a kid from nowadays.  I grew up in the 70s.  So if I may quote one of our esteemed scholars of the day, one Vincent Barbarino, to the J'Ville fans, "Up your nose with a rubber hose."

I enjoyed this :D

To the Jag fans: I believe the same sage scholar Mr. Barbarino would sometimes also say "Off my case, toilet face!"

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, jtothebrown said:

I wonder how much bandwidth it takes to run that bad boy!