Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

30 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

hmmm weird, my wife read me something from their website on Monday night that had information about what the Bills fans were doing to raise money because of Dalton's pass...

I think he tweeted earlier that its over $170,000 and its more money than they expected to donate for the whole year.

4 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

no she was reading it off of the Andy and Jordan Dalton foundation website itself, not twitter from any source, but it was right on their actual website

As far as I can tell the web site has been unchanged since I first looked at it on Mon

https://www.andydalton.org/ 

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

As far as I can tell the web site has been unchanged since I first looked at it on Mon

https://www.andydalton.org/ 

That's disappointing. I just watched his interview with John Murphy and he was very appreciative of what has happened, but it would take a webmaster all of 5 minutes to put up a banner saying, "Thank You to the amazing fans of the Buffalo Bills, your generosity will positively impact the lives of hundreds of deserving children."

3 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

That's disappointing. I just watched his interview with John Murphy and he was very appreciative of what has happened, but it would take a webmaster all of 5 minutes to put up a banner saying, "Thank You to the amazing fans of the Buffalo Bills, your generosity will positively impact the lives of hundreds of deserving children."

Who cares if it has been put on his website. It is all over the National News saying how appreciative he is to Bills fans

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Go to Face book page, been updated more but still not real time. The Foundation was probably low on money, I am sure very soon there will be some movement now.

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I never got a confirmation back from the Foundation.  I am now worried my donation didn't go through.  I will check my account.

I did not receive an email either, but the charge came up on my phone when I made the donation.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

I did not receive an email either, but the charge came up on my phone when I made the donation.

Ditto - I never got an email (checked the spam folder too), but my credit card was charged.

I think we overloaded their server. :-)