Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
 I mostly lurk at 2BD and the truth is I am obsessed with this thread and I wanted to write to say how appreciative I am for the way you have kept this updated and up until recently stickied. KUDOS and Thank You!!! muppy~

• Thank you (+1) 2

I work with an older woman from Cincinnati and she heard about this the other day and told me she had tears and couldn't believe that there are still people in the world like this!! Very touching! She in turn bought and wore a bills hat the next day!! Keep it rolling billsmafia!!! Awesome stuff!!

Very cool! When I donated it was around 8k and I was thinking how awesome 10k would be...    but DAMN I NEVER could imagine over 360k!!! Bills Mafia is more than a collective fan base - it is a close knit family type of community and now the rest of NFL/country knows it!

45 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/11/buffalo-bills-fans-andy-dalton-foundation-donations

This is why Bills Nation is the best. This article made me tear up few times. God bless these kids and their families.

Damn onion cutting ninjas. What a great story, I couldn't be more proud to be from and live in Buffalo.