Props to McDermott haters!

1 minute ago, artmalibu said:

McDs game management is sure signs of a rookie...

not kicking the field goal at the end of the half and going for two?????

Good hire, but much to learn.

we won - enjoy it

unless you're not a fan of the Bills.

Edited by inaugural balls

22 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Time for some crow process haters! Line up!

Although I am not a hater, I am not his biggest fan.

I will say this.  McCoach has got to be about the luckiest guy in the world after today (playing against a QB I never heard of before this week and Andy Dalton converting a fourth down for the TD, etc.).

McCoach is MOST fortunate that he does not have to answer questions about the Bills not making the playoffs because he decided to start a rookie QB that was not nearly ready to play.

Having said all that, I am glad we finally have some luck.  It must be the luck of the Irish, I mean McCoach.

Well done.

Let's see how he does against St. Doug next week.

I'd just like to say that I've been on the McDermott bandwagon from day 1! lol 

He is the the guy I wanted the Bills to hire . 

He hasn't been perfect by any means, but he's a good, smart young up and coming coach. I want to see him at least get the full 5 years in his deal. Time for som  continuity at coach. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

I will say this.  McCoach has got to be about the luckiest guy in the world after today (playing against a QB I never heard of before this week and Andy Dalton converting a fourth down for the TD, etc.).

McCoach is MOST fortunate that he does not have to answer questions about the Bills not making the playoffs because he decided to start a rookie QB that was not nearly ready to play.

Having said all that, I am glad we finally have some luck.  It must be the luck of the Irish, I mean McCoach.

Well done.

McDermott said it himself.  Good things happen to good people.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Well done.

Coach of the year. Period. Deserves a full five years. Period. There can be no discussion.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

McDermott said it himself.  Good things happen to good people.

If that were the case, Mike Dean would not have f***ed us today and the people of Buffalo would not have had to wait 17 years to make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Coach of the year. Period. Deserves a full five years. Period. There can be no discussion.

I agree that coaches deserve about that amount of time to judge them accurately.

Just now, Peter said:

If that were the case, Mike Dean would not have f***ed us today and the people of Buffalo would not have had to wait 17 years to make the playoffs.

Haha.  Mike Dean is a cheating prick.  The smug look on his face at the end was even worse.. but today Arsenal were definitely my second choice for a win.  Today was all about the Buffalo Bills. 

And maybe we have had to wait 17 years because other than Chan we had hired a series of less good people.... arses like Marrone and Rex. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Peter loved Rex.  He is still a little sore.  He will get there, give him time.  This is a new beginning. 

Yes, I think that a guy who had the best winning percentage for the previous 17 years did not deserve to get fired in less than two years especially after the injuries and the effort to undermine him with leaks.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Peter said:

Yes, I think that a guy who had the best winning percentage for the previous 17 years did not deserve to get fired in less than two years especially after the injuries and the effort to undermine him with leaks.

His terrible coaching got him fired.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Same as it did in New York. 

Haha.  Mike Dean is a cheating prick.  The smug look on his face at the end was even worse.. but today Arsenal were definitely my second choice for a win.  Today was all about the Buffalo Bills. 

And maybe we have had to wait 17 years because other than Chan we had hired a series of less good people.... arses like Marrone and Rex. 

Arsenal's record with Mike Dean is so significantly worse than without that it is significantly significant and cannot be ignored by the FA.

Marrone is an arse.

Rex is not.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

His terrible coaching got him fired.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Same as it did in New York. 

You just don't like him.  His record as our HC belies your bias against him especially for the reasons I already mentioned. To illustrate your (and others') bias, if Rex had 15 defenders on the field, you would have crucified him.  Did you even mention it on this site when it happened to McCoach?!?

I hope McCoach gets a fair shot.

It is something like 8 of the last 12 pens given against us. 

As well as our significantly lesser winning percentage compared to games when he is not the ref.

I have never ever seen Petr Cech as upset as he was today. Mike Dean further embarrassed himself the way he treated Petr and then giving him a yellow.  What a prick.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Yum yum eat up hater. Like yours with feathers?

McCoach is very, very fortunate that awful decision did not end up costing us the playoffs. 

Again, we must have the luck of the Irish because he certainly got very lucky.