Props to McDermott haters!

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

5 picks against the Chargers. This is  too easy. I'll stop the booze.

Didn't we beat KC in the same way we beat the Colts with a Nate and Joe Webb in a tundra?

Just now, GunnerBill said:

in 2015?  Nope.  That was still the best roster.  2016 we had a lot of injuries.  I actually think he did a better job with the 7-8 2016 team than the 8-8 2015 team.  But ultimately over the two years he deserved the firing. 

In 2015, our starting left defensive end was on strike the entire year and decided to play patty cake rather than football.  Wasn't Kyle Williams injured for a good portion of that year as well.  Didn't Watkins miss three games?  Didn't TT miss two games?  Didn't Shady miss four games? Didn't Charles Clay miss three games? Didn't Aaron Williams miss 13 games? I am sure I am missing some, but you get the point.

Just now, Peter said:

In 2015, our starting left defensive end was on strike the entire year and decided to play patty cake rather than football.  Wasn't Kyle Williams injured for a good portion of that year as well.  Didn't Watkins miss three games?  Didn't TT miss two games?  Didn't Shady miss four games? Didn't Charles Clay miss three games? Didn't Aaron Williams miss 13 games? I am sure I am missing some, but you get the point.

Ahh yea... Blame Mario. We have tried all these excuses.  He failed. Our injuries in 2015 were no more than any other team.  Our coaching was worse than almost every other team. 

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If there's a choice between lucky and good .... take lucky

We certainly were that. 

Andy Dalton had the most important play for the Buffalo Bills since the turn of the century.  Well done Andy. 

I am glad that we finally had some good luck as I have posted before (paraphrasing the Cream song).

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Well your name is PetermanThrew5Picks so I guess you holding on to that one forever. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ahh yea... Blame Mario. We have tried all these excuses.  He failed. Our injuries in 2015 were no more than any other team.  Our coaching was worse than almost every other team. 

You are right.  Mario was outstanding. He was about as effective as Ozil was today.  Actually, I take that back, Ozil was better today.

If you do not think that our injuries to our best players did not effect us in 2015 or 2016, that says more about you than Rex.

Edited by Peter

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

And it still wasn't as bad Tyrod's loss to the Saints. Joe Webb and Nathan Peterman in a blizzard did not have the worst passing performance of the season, that's all you need to know about Tyrod Taylor.

41 minutes ago, Peter said:

McCoach is very, very fortunate that awful decision did not end up costing us the playoffs. 

Again, we must have the luck of the Irish because he certainly got very lucky.

This is how I feel. There is so much I like and then so much that seems like, how could you do that?!

That said, I will give McD the benefit of the doubt. He has a lot of stuff going for him. And I will always love him for the Kyle Williams play. I think that is just fantastic.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

1 minute ago, Luka said:

And it still wasn't as bad Tyrod's loss to the Saints. Joe Webb and Nathan Peterman in a blizzard did not have the worst passing performance of the season, that's all you need to know about Tyrod Taylor.

Haha really? No, it was much much worse than Tyrod's loss.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

This is how I feel. There is so much I like and then so much that seems like, how could you do that?!

That said, I will give McD the benefit of the doubt. He has a lot of stuff going for him. And I will always love him for the Kyle Williams play. I think that is just fantastically. 

Good post.