Props to McDermott haters!

55 minutes ago, vincec said:

Man I love all these threads calling out the “Tyrod haters” and “Process/McDermott haters” ? You’d think the Bills just won the Super Bowl. Some people at TBD are so desperate for vindication that they’ll grasp at anything.

I'll assume - table for one?

Crow parm?

or perhaps....

the drummettes? choice sauce on the side.

15 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No Goff has coaches who call the right plays and put him in position to succeed.

3 years and TT has not improved across the board with multiple coaches.   

Anthony Lynn tried the same approach in LA and the Chargers started 0-4.  

When he realized the Tyrod method did not work he adjusted and look how well they performed afterwards!

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Yes that’s literally my point lol. That’s why Mcvay should win coach of the year 

See edit.   I omitted an important fact initially.  

A guy that can play QB

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

You also have to take into consideration Washington's offensive regression, I think.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

3 years and TT has not improved across the board with multiple coaches.   

Anthony Lynn tried the same approach in LA and the Chargers started 0-4.  

When he realized the Tyrod method did nothing t work and lol how well they performed afterwards!

See edit.   I omitted an important fact initially.  

The chargers comparison is incredibly unfair the lost 3/4 of those games by field goals ont he last play of the game with scrubby kickers.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

You also have to take into consideration Washington's offensive regression, I think.

The chargers comparison is incredibly unfair the lost 3/4 of those games by field goals ont he last play of the game with scrubby kickers.

Unfair??!!!!

Anthony Lynn coached Tentative Tyrod 

Do some research 

what instated I got from reading articles on the Chargers.  

He was too protective in his game plan and actually unleashed Rivers 

That is when the losing ended.  

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unfair??!!!!

Anthony Lynn coached Tentative Tyrod 

Do some research 

what instated I got from reading articles on the Chargers.  

He was too protective in his game plan and actually unleashed Rivers 

That is when the losing ended.  

Well, I watched the games, so...

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I love hypocrisy. I love how yards against us count, but yards (not) gained by our offense don't.

:lol:

There was no hypocrisy.  I emphasized the yards that the Dolphins offense had for the reason that I mentioned . . . their QB was no one 99.99% of America had ever heard of before last week.

Nice try.

3 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

He couldn’t play last year.

People were already calling him a bust, that’s how bad he looked.

Mcvay has done wonders with Goff this year. And he has turned one of the worst teams in football to a super bowl contender in one year 

Adding additional talent to surround him definitely helped Goff's progress. And don't forget what Gurley means to this team

McDermott has definitely done some good things.  No arguments there.  His game day coaching however has been not so great (and in many cases awful).

Again this team was in and around .500 for the past three years.  This was only a 4-12 team when you read between the lines as to what the HO & coach said, which was denigrating the prior regime.  

And again look at the results.  Two wins vs. teams with winning records (and both on the road).  Wins vs. teams that had 5, 5, 6, 6, 6 & 4 wins......  Granted no games vs. Cleveland.  Losses 2XNE, Cin, NO, Car, LAC & NYJ.

So end of the year they played 7 games vs. teams over .500 and ended up 2-5.  

Important thing was that strength of schedule was better then Baltimore's and thus the playoffs......  

Again cup half empty or half full......

Edited by Billsfan1972

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

McDermott has definitely done some good things.  No arguments there.  His game day coaching however has been not so great (and in many cases awful).

Again this team was in and around .500 for the past three years.  This was only a 4-12 team when you read between the lines as to what the HO & coach said, which was denigrating the prior regime.  

And again look at the results.  Two wins vs. teams with winning records (and both on the road).  Wins vs. teams that had 5, 5, 6, 6, 6 & 4 wins......  Granted no games vs. Cleveland.  Losses 2XNE, Cin, NO, Car, LAC & NYJ.

Important thing was that strength of schedule was better then Baltimore's and thus the playoffs......  

you're miserable, so for you the cup is half empty.  say what you want, but you've been trying to discredit this staff any way you can over the last couple of days.  get over it.  the team is in the playoffs, no matter how they got there.  just enjoy it.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Obviously half full.  To get this team to the playoffs was nothing short of amazing.  Now they'll have a lot of cap room and draft picks to fill-in holes.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Obviously half full.  To get this team to the playoffs was nothing short of amazing.  Now they'll have a lot of cap room and draft picks to fill-in holes.

9-7 was a good year..... I get it, but enough thinking that this coaching staff walks on water.......  

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was amazing . . . that is why I donated $49 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation.  

For those of you that would like to donate:

https://www.andydalton.org