Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

14 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Name calling?

Rut ro, Tyrod must have failed again. You mad bro?

Mad at what?

That my football team lost?

Not really mad. Just disappointed.

Mad at stupidity?

No I don't get mad at stupidity. I just like to help people not be dumb. And that comment of yours was either dumb or trolling. Neither would surprise me, but just trying to help.

That's all :thumbsup: 

Merry Christmas 0:)

4 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Obviously Tyrod should start next week but obviously it will be his last game. You can have both of those opinions. You. An defend Taylor til the cows come home but in big moments he fails. The bigger the moment the worse he is. That is an absolute fact. He got worse as this game went on and made terrible game changing plays. It's over for him. Everyone should be excited to never have to watch him play a game in a Bills uniform after next week. 

I will add one more thing that will get some posters mad but I will say it anyways.

His lack of ability to have his team believe he can win the game wears on the team.

In games like this you can just see the D get frustrated.

I supported TT and hoped he could "turn the corner" for 3 years.

It's over for me.  Let's move on.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Mad at what?

That my football team lost?

Not really mad. Just disappointed.

Mad at stupidity?

No I don't get mad at stupidity. I just like to help people not be dumb. And that comment of yours was either dumb or trolling. Neither would surprise me, but just trying to help.

That's all :thumbsup: 

Merry Christmas 0:)

You get so mad when someone puts down your hero. Call people names to try to make your point mean something. Sooner or later you will grow up enough to hold back some of that anger. 

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

You get so mad when someone puts down your hero. Call people names to try to make your point mean something. Sooner or later you will grow up enough to hold back some of that anger. 

He probably wears a Tyrod jersey under his work clothes everyday.:lol:

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Nah, not mad, bud.

Not mad at all.

Would've loved a win today but never thought we would.

I just think people are funny how extremely reactionary they are, that's all.

Go enjoy your Christmas holiday rather than incorrectly interpreting what I think about Taylor :flirt:

39 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s fairly obvious but if you can’t see it whatever. 

I dont even want Taylor back. I wanted a qb at #10 last off-season but this is just a dumb post 

Well everything this regime has done looks like it's for the future. Trading down for an extra 1st round pick, trading a bunch of players, clearing cap space. So if Tyrod isn't in the plans what are we starting him for? We should just commit to it at this point and evaluate Peterman for the future. I don't really mind if they're decided they can do better but what are they waiting for?

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Nah, not mad, bud.

Not mad at all.

Would've loved a win today but never thought we would.

I just think people are funny how extremely reactionary they are, that's all.

Go enjoy your Christmas holiday rather than incorrectly interpreting what I think about Taylor :flirt:

Yeah man you enjoy as well. We all would have loved a win.Go Bills

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, HappyDays said:

Well everything this regime has done looks like it's for the future. Trading down for an extra 1st round pick, trading a bunch of players, clearing cap space. So if Tyrod isn't in the plans what are we starting him for? We should just commit to it at this point and evaluate Peterman for the future. I don't really mind if they're decided they can do better but what are they waiting for?

To make the playoffs with the starting QB in.  Duh!

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Probably because Peterman just isn't our future Franchise QB.

Taylor isn't either.

Our future Franchise QB isn't on the roster.

So start Taylor because he's the best QB on the roster and gives us the best chance to win and we're still within reach of the playoffs.

Why is this so hard to comprehend for everyone?

20 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

The first half Tyrod did well as did the D that held a HOF QB to keep us in the game.

The second half Tyrod went into a shell and our D got tierd.

Remember our D scored the TD not Tyrod so even though Tyrod did well the first half he still was not good enough. It is what Tyrod is, not good enough.

I think that’s fair but that’s not why they lost. They had their heart taken with a few horrible calls in a row.

They might not have won anyways but their hands were tied. They got hosed in that game.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Probably because Peterman just isn't our future Franchise QB.

Taylor isn't either.

Our future Franchise QB isn't on the roster.

So start Taylor because he's the best QB on the roster and gives us the best chance to win and we're still within reach of the playoffs.

Why is this so hard to comprehend for everyone?

Because, just like before the season, we aren’t going to the playoffs and therefore playing him does NOTHING for this teams future.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that’s fair but that’s not why they lost. They had their heart taken with a few horrible calls in a row.

They might not have won anyways but their hands were tied. They got hosed in that game.

Hey man I guess i am just sick of the same sorry excuses of blaming the refs. I agree the refs hate us and give to the Pats all the time but other teams find a way to win against them. They got hosed but if Tyrod showed for the second half like the first we could have still won the game IMO.

Tyrod did not score a TD just like last time we played them, that's not good enough to win against a SB winning HOF QB.

When Levy was here we would lose the same crappy way until Levy showed them you need to overcome stuff like that with the refs. Winners win it is why Kelly found a way to make it happen. Tyrod does not do that because he is not good enough to do it.

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

McDermott is a coward. He will roll out #5 the POS...

I think there is zero chance McD starts Peterman.  Bills still have a playoff shot, 1 game of additional experience for NP this season doesn't change his status for next season and my strong hunch is that the players will want Tyrod to start the game.  Plus McD already said that TT would start the rest of the season if healthy and reversing that decision would hurt his credibility with the players.  All good reasons to start Tyrod. 

52 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

A game the Bills have to win if they have any hopes of the post season

Or would you rather just tank it so you can start the off-season / pre-draft mental masturbation?

Go win it and hope for help fine. Either way. 

One more game 

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sure would be nice to have QB get fired up after some of those bad calls and inspire his team to persevere.

I hope we can find one of those during the off season.

oh well, Merry Christmas Kirby!

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Sure would be nice to have QB get fired up after some of those bad calls and inspire his team to persevere.

I hope we can find one of those during the off season.

oh well, Merry Christmas Kirby!

I feel the same way.

Also merry Christmas to you and Kirby and all the Bills fan faithful still here today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Jackington said:

Remember when they started Peterman and he threw 5 ints in a half and it could be the reason the Bills don't make the playoffs? 

I remember that. 

Maybe Tyrod just sucks at his job.

He has thrown 13 TDs and rushed for 4 TDs so far this year.

4 of those TDs were garbage time 2 pass and 2 running. 

Down 34-7 to Jets with 4 minutes left in 4th he got a pass TD and later a rush TD

Down 47-10 to Chargers in 4th qtr he got a pass TD and a later rush TD 

In 13 games so far this year he has passed for 11 meaningful TDs and rushed for 2 meaningful TDs and you want to hang your hat on the Peterman debacle in LA as the reason they may miss the playoffs. 

It's pure comedy, you can't make this stuff up. 

Edited by PeterGriffin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If they've decided Tyrod isn't it they should be seeing what Peterman can do, because that helps determine what we have to do about our QB situation next year.

No. One game would do nothing in terms of that kind of evaluation and your team is still alive for a playoff spot.

You don't prioritize evaluating players over a playoff spot.

4 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

Maybe Tyrod just sucks at his job.

He has thrown 13 TDs and rushed for 4 TDs so far this year.

4 of those TDs were garbage time 2 pass and 2 running. 

Down 34-7 to Jets with 4 minutes left in 4th he got a pass TD and later a rush TD

Down 47-10 to Chargers in 4th qtr he got a pass TD and a later rush TD 

In 13 games so far this year he has passed for 11 meaningful TDs and rushed for 2 meaningful TDs and you want to hang your hat on the Peterman debacle in LA as the reason they may miss the playoffs. 

It's pure comedy, you can't make this stuff up. 

Get back to me when you finish your "meaningful tds" stat for all qbs.

You literally made that stuff up. Yeesh. 

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

Let's be honest Taylor kinda sucks.

Im thinking maybe we should go with Peterman next week. Thoughts?

Taylor in the 1st half was unbelievable for the most part. Second half our team lost momentum and could never get it back. Tale of 2 halves. Gotta beat the refs before you can beatt he pats.

4 minutes ago, BillsMedia said:

Taylor in the 1st half was unbelievable for the most part. Second half our team lost momentum and could never get it back. Tale of 2 halves. Gotta beat the refs before you can beatt he pats.

If you consider FGs unbelievable, ok. 

Edited by CircleTheWagons99

2 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

If you consider FGs unbelievable, ok. 

If not for drops and/or review it's 2 td's off the board. Sucks. On the whole team not just Tyrod. 

Now we can still win and not get in playoffs, which seems 90% to be the case. Yikes. 

Edited by BillsMedia

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. One game would do nothing in terms of that kind of evaluation and your team is still alive for a playoff spot.

You don't prioritize evaluating players over a playoff spot.

I don't think the goal this year was ever playoffs, at least not the #1 goal. We made a lot of moves that weren't about that at all. Just seems half hearted to me. I'm okay bringing Tyrod back and seeing if he fits what you want to do, but once they decided he isn't the answer they should have committed fully IMO.

2 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

Let's be honest Taylor kinda sucks.

Im thinking maybe we should go with Peterman next week. Thoughts?

i'm not going any farther than this. peterman should have played the 4th qtr at the latest to get something going. as long as they keep trotting tt out there, i could care less what happens to this team. he makes them SUCK. we could have won this game. go ahead and start tt in miami and let them kick our ass right out of the playoffs. this coaching with rico and castillo with no pressure frazier can all go out the door and if mcd don't have the mcballs to step in there and be the HEAD coach then he won't be here long either. thanks for the embarrassment. what a waste. mike tolbert one more time and i will flip. they could have put tate back there.

Edited by billsredneck1

47 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If they've decided Tyrod isn't it they should be seeing what Peterman can do, because that helps determine what we have to do about our QB situation next year.

No it doesn’t. Starting Peterman next week is meaningless. We should still be drafting a QB with our top pick regardless of whether Peterman does or doesn’t play or if he plays and lights it up. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think the goal this year was ever playoffs, at least not the #1 goal. We made a lot of moves that weren't about that at all. Just seems half hearted to me. I'm okay bringing Tyrod back and seeing if he fits what you want to do, but once they decided he isn't the answer they should have committed fully IMO.

It doesn’t matter if their top goal wasn’t to make the playoffs. They have a chance to do that and starting Peterman next week is silly. We know none of the guys on our roster are the future. Just start the best of the worst and hope to sneak

in and end the drought. We don’t need a rookie QB coming in with the weight of the drought on his shoulders.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. Stop being dumb. Taylor's one of the reasons we were in this game so late. It'd be nice if the refs didn't screw us out of a TD.

he's also the main reason we were out of the game. it's the qbs job to keep the offense running,not running 15 yrds backwards and pumping up the opposing d. :angry: