CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

8 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

S.O.P. Take what you say, change it to what you didn't say, attack you for what you never said.

Not a new thing.

No doubt.

Looking back at that piece yesterday, I gave Ryan the benefit of the doubt. I thought she perhaps had made a mistake and this would be quickly corrected. I even left open the possibility that I was the one in error. “I certainly don’t think there was any malice,” I wrote.

I have fallen into this trap a few times myself in the past year.  NO MORE.  From now on I just say "that's bad if true, but I'm waiting for the other side of the story to come out first before castigating anyone."

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I have fallen into this trap a few times myself in the past year.  NO MORE.  From now on I just say "that's bad if true, but I'm waiting for the other side of the story to come out first before castigating anyone."

That's racist.

No, wait...that's sexist.  Yeah, that's it.  Sexist.

• Like (+1) 1

GREAT MOMENTS IN PROJECTION: CNN Anchor Victor Blackwell Seems to Think the Word ‘Infested’ Is Racist When Trump Says It.

Perhaps he should worry about cleaning up his own network, first. And as James Taranto memorably wrote, “The thing we adore about these dog-whistle kerfuffles is that the people who react to the whistle always assume it’s intended for somebody else.

The whole point of the metaphor is that if you can hear the whistle, you’re the dog.”

This must be the Baltimore video that set Trump off, it's pretty bad

This is more a Mayor problem then Rep Cummings

.@MayorPugh50, 50th Mayor Of #Baltimore said this about an East Baltimore neighborhood: -"What the hell? We should just take all this ***** down.” -"Whoa, you can smell the rats." -“Whew, Jesus.” -“Oh, my God, you can smell the dead animals.”

Edited by ALF

credibility issues huh?  

Early on the morning of May 16, 2017, the editors of the Fox News website in New York were in a state of near panic. As they arrived at work at Fox headquarters in midtown Manhattan, they discovered that the network’s affiliate in Washington, D.C., had dropped a huge story the night before, based on the work of one of the Fox News website’s own reporters. It was a story that could turn the political world on its head — if it was actually true.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/its-blasted-across-america-how-fox-and-sean-hannity-amplified-a-russiafueled-conspiracy-100000894.html

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

credibility issues huh?  

Early on the morning of May 16, 2017, the editors of the Fox News website in New York were in a state of near panic. As they arrived at work at Fox headquarters in midtown Manhattan, they discovered that the network’s affiliate in Washington, D.C., had dropped a huge story the night before, based on the work of one of the Fox News website’s own reporters. It was a story that could turn the political world on its head — if it was actually true.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/its-blasted-across-america-how-fox-and-sean-hannity-amplified-a-russiafueled-conspiracy-100000894.html

:lol: Now do all the media outlets who ran with the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory. TDS is strong with you.

On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:59 AM, BeginnersMind said:

More of my personas trying to get the light. Stay out of the light. I want it. 

Split reference? Shyamalan hit a home run with that one IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The whole trilogy was great. I finally got to see Glass this weekend. 

Nice. I agree.

McAvoy was a brilliant addition.

Credit it where it's due. Your post on grabbing the light had me in stitches. I even paired the personalities.

You -  Barry

McGee - Ms Patricia

Qbaby - Hedwig

:lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Nice. I agree.

McAvoy was a brilliant addition.

Credit it where it's due. Your post on grabbing the light had me in stitches. I even paired the personalities.

You -  Barry

McGee - Ms Patricia

Qbaby - Hedwig

:lol:

I’ve been accused of being so many posters here that I can’t keep track. 

I guess my deep state secret identity is The Beast. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Because these are stupid times, we’re still talking about Donald Trump’s Baltimore remarks. And as long as media firefighters continue to obsess over them, Trump’s going to keep addressing them.

He did so again this morning — and CNN’s bravest firefighter of all, Jim Acosta, was there to cover it. In his very special way, of course:

Fact check: Jim Acosta is not Real News

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because these are stupid times, we’re still talking about Donald Trump’s Baltimore remarks. And as long as media firefighters continue to obsess over them, Trump’s going to keep addressing them.

He did so again this morning — and CNN’s bravest firefighter of all, Jim Acosta, was there to cover it. In his very special way, of course:

Fact check: Jim Acosta is not Real News

You are fake news! Trump is a racist POS! 

....and Lemon gets squeezed again......he is beyond sad.......

Pastor who met with Trump battles Don Lemon over Baltimore: 'He attacks anybody and you know it'

By Nick Givas | Fox News

Following President Trump's meeting with 20 African-American pastors on Monday, Rev. Bill Owens took on CNN host Don Lemon over whether the president should be branded a "racist" for his criticism of top Democrat Elijah Cummings and the city of Baltimore.

Lemon claimed Trump consistently attacks leaders of color with racist statements, and Owens pointed out that Trump goes after leaders from all backgrounds if he disagrees with them on a policy.

"I know it’s hard for you. You think it’s hard to believe that Trump is racist," Lemon said on "CNN Tonight." "But he’s repeatedly used racially charged language. He consistently attacks black and brown elected leaders. So, why is that hard to believe, Pastor?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-baltimore-don-lemon-cnn-african-american-pastors

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

Is Biden a person of color?  Was Hillary a person of color?  Is Pelosi a person of color?  And for that matter, was Ted Cruz a person of color?

Give me a break!

Trump goes after anyone, regardless of race, on the basis of their views and content of their character...not the color of their skin.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is Biden a person of color?  Was Hillary a person of color?  Is Pelosi a person of color?  And for that matter, was Ted Cruz a person of color?

Give me a break!

Trump goes after anyone, regardless of race, on the basis of their views and content of their character...not the color of their skin.

I think most of these people really do deep down feel that Trump is a racist. Their partisan blinders are just too strong for them to see it any other way.

What I find so hard to believe is that no matter how deeply and passionately they feel that he is a racist, they still continue doubling down on this identity politics angle that proved so disastrous to their hopes in 2016. In other words if they want four more years of Trump, by all means keep up with the Trump is racist mantra.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give me a break!

We're all people of color. All of us. 

It's just that the Dems like to label and divide us based on individual colors.

Makes you wonder. What kind of person obsesses day and night about everyone's skin color?

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I think most of these people really do deep down feel that Trump is a racist. Their partisan blinders are just too strong for them to see it any other way.

What I find so hard to believe is that no matter how deeply and passionately they feel that he is a racist, they still continue doubling down on this identity politics angle that proved so disastrous to their hopes in 2016. In other words if they want four more years of Trump, by all means keep up with the Trump is racist mantra.

Read comments here by the devout leftists. None of them are moving off fryer detail any time soon. Every day on social media I see more and more people saying "I didn't vote for Trump before, but they're making me a Trump voter now."

Oh, wait. Those are probably Russian bots. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

No they don’t! It’s just a way of shutting down the ‘conversation’. Don’t you remember? Poke and poke and poke at your brother and then scream to your mother when he pokes back! “He poked me!” Grow up.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give me a break!

...NOPE....Copyright Joe is lookin' pretty damn PALE these days..........

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...NOPE....Copyright Joe is lookin' pretty damn PALE these days..........

Don't knock him he's one fine plagiarist. Oh, and he sings "The Villages" song better than Foster Brooks and was the model for Jeff Dunham's "Walter".

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't knock him he's one fine plagiarist. Oh, and he sings "The Villages" song better than Foster Brooks and was the model for Jeff Dunham's "Walter".

Walter??...seriously??.....sorry bud, gotta go with "Bubba J"...they sound identical.............