CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

i welcome Chris Cuomo to be given an audience with rape victims, so he can have a dialogue and explain exactly what he meant by that very unwitty retort.

Edited by row_33

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

My dad was extremely anti-gun. We had a heated conversation one day a couple years ago. He said “guns are designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people. Why do you think they put a silhouette of a person as a target?” My response was that guns are not only for killing people but they do a good job. And why do they have a silhouette of a person as a target?  Because I want my wife to be able to take down someone trying to harm her with one shot. I said “how would you feel if your beautiful daughter in law was brutally raped because she didn’t have the ability to defend herself?”  His response was “well most women that are raped brought it on themselves....”. Before he could finish his “lady friend” said “***** you.” 

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My dad was extremely anti-gun. We had a heated conversation one day a couple years ago. He said “guns are designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people. Why do you think they put a silhouette of a person as a target?” My response was that guns are not only for killing people but they do a good job. And why do they have a silhouette of a person as a target?  Because I want my wife to be able to take down someone trying to harm her with one shot. I said “how would you feel if your beautiful daughter in law was brutally raped because she didn’t have the ability to defend herself?”  His response was “well most women that are raped brought it on themselves....”. Before he could finish his “lady friend” said “***** you.” 

the space cadet character on Atlanta put up dog silhouettes for his shooting range practice, that didn't go down too well

image.png.e09b65481db16c00e8bd0db15eccb0d3.png

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable... ...And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” -Governor of VA Ralph Northam

I just did your job for you.

ADDED: quick reminder for those looking for the "dumb politician quote" defense.

Dr. Ralph Northam | Pediatric Neurologist

Edited by B-Man

30 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the space cadet character on Atlanta put up dog silhouettes for his shooting range practice, that didn't go down too well

image.png.e09b65481db16c00e8bd0db15eccb0d3.png

He should put of sonograms of a fetus, and see how the left reacts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

Vice President Mike Pence suggested that abortion rights activists support "infanticide," echoing false claims made last month by President Trump about doctors killing babies that have already been born

Understand that this is a major news organization willfully, deliberately, extravagantly lying right into your face to score political points.

CNN knows exactly what Pence and Trump are talking about.

They are making a deliberate choice to misinform YOU.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Understand that this is a major news organization willfully, deliberately, extravagantly lying right into your face to score political points.

CNN knows exactly what Pence and Trump are talking about.

They are making a deliberate choice to misinform YOU.

good thing maybe 1 in 10,000,000 takes anything CNN says seriously

all the libs in my life tuned it out during the Gulf War as useless info and agitprop

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And Fox wants to follow this #woke strategy?  :wacko:

"We understand that the change in standard payment terms could impact your business, However, we are making this change to be better aligned with our corporate requirements."

Translation: it's our money, you're our *****, so ***** you.

The one time I hope for unionization: let the freelancers form a guild and collectively counter with "Net 30, or suck it."  Net 90 is bull####.

Just now, DC Tom said:

"We understand that the change in standard payment terms could impact your business, However, we are making this change to be better aligned with our corporate requirements."

Translation: it's our money, you're our *****, so ***** you.

The one time I hope for unionization: let the freelancers form a guild and collectively counter with "Net 30, or suck it."  Net 90 is bull####.

I think the translation is: We are out of money, you're our *****, so ***** you.

And the freelancer union was unhappy with this development. 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

But it's more fun to think of him henpecked by 500 Stella-series androids.

The androids wouldn't last 15 minutes against his relentless "Double dumbass pork chop on you!" retorts.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And Fox wants to follow this #woke strategy?  :wacko:

Interesting. My response would be they can have my breaking news story 90 days after payment. This new policy is to align with my corporate responsibilities. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that’s all just from one illegal immigrant holding center!

When any given airport is even 10 percent efficient it cases a mass downspike in CNN ratings

Edited by row_33