CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d love to find out what the 41% who disapprove would like to see the President do differently with the ‘economy’. I’m not sure they know what ‘the economy’ even is....because this one is pretty much as good as it gets!

Id guess that 80% of that 41% want the President to only do one thing differently: not be President anymore by any means necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d love to find out what the 41% who disapprove would like to see the President do differently with the ‘economy’. I’m not sure they know what ‘the economy’ even is....because this one is pretty much as good as it gets!

They are likely the ones that are blaming Trump for the economic system we have that they feel unfairly benefits those with more money in that poll Tibs put in the Trump Economy thread.  Yeah that’s all his doing. ?

Half the 41 responded to all questions with “***** OFF!” 

That was interpreted as against Trump because how could anyone not want to waste half an hour talking to CNN and its rigged poll

More thoughts on the CNN departures: 

article:

Sources tell FTVLive that CNN will cut as many as 300 employees, many being older employees with years at the network. 

Word is that just under 200 people will be pink slipped and just over 100 will be offered a buyout. 

What Could Have Caused This? CNN to Cut as Many as 300 Staffers

CNN is planning to cut up to 300 jobs, "many being older employees with years at the network," according to a report on Monday.

</snip>

The website obtained an email that Tony Maddox, the executive vice president and managing director of CNN International, shared with staff announcing his departure. "After 21 years I am leaving CNN," Maddox wrote on Monday. "It has been the honor of my life to work for, and then lead CNN International. What a privilege to make a living doing such important work with truly outstanding people."

</snip>

CNN’S CHRIS CUOMO ACCUSES RICK SANTORUM OF ‘LYING’ ON ABORTION, VIOLATING HIS FAITH:

Complaining that “[y]ou guys go too far when you pervert the facts,” he cited President Trump raising concerns about babies being allowed to die after birth, and complained: “You know that’s BS — it divides people.”

After Santorum injected, “The governor of Virginia said it,” Cuomo shot back: “Nobody said it — it’s not the law anywhere in this country. It’s homicide. One person said something stupid, and you want to make it something you can use for advantage. That doesn’t help your cause.”

Cuomo then suggested Catholic priests would have a problem with Santorum’s alleged dishonesty as he added: “It’s certainly not square with your religion — I’ll tell you that. Go ask a priest if he’s okay with you arguing the case that way, and see how he feels about it. If you get to the right place by lying and distorting the facts, no priest is going to like that.”

The debate got further heated as Santorum complained that New York’s law allows abortion up until the baby is about to be born. Looking to defend his brother and the murder of innocent, unborn children, Cuomo shot back: “A full-term baby to be born and swaddled and executed? That’s crap.”

Cuomo went even further into the gutter when he questioned if Santorum is being a good Catholic as he responded: “Rick, you’re better than this. You’re better than this as a Catholic — you’re better than this as a consumer of public thought.”

This is CNN, complete with Cuomo pulling Alinsky’s Rule #4 on Santorum.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

CNN is dictating what the Catholic Faith should be stating?

okay.....

Chris Cuomo is quite proud when he loudly interrupts to gaslight people he disagrees with.

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Chris Cuomo is quite proud when he loudly interrupts to gaslight people he disagrees with.

quite the violation of the sacred separation of church and state that liberals trumpet, unless it doesn't suit their silly argument

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

After Santorum injected, “The governor of Virginia said it,” Cuomo shot back: “Nobody said it — it’s not the law anywhere in this country. It’s homicide. One person said something stupid, and you want to make it something you can use for advantage. That doesn’t help your cause.”

I had a similar experience with a friend of mine.  She played me the quote from Trump and I'm thinking  this is pretty much word for word what the Governor of Virginia said.  She said he was pulling it out of his you-know-what.  She didn't even know about the quote from the VA Gov.  This is a very smart person but only reads one side of the story like Cuomo I guess.  When I called her attention to it I was told I was backing up Trump.  Sad.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

CNN is so bad that Americans are more excited to watch 1940's Tom and Jerry reruns than watch any of the terrible Democratic propaganda known as CNN.

Ratings are more rigged than polls, airports and gyms and morgues are not legit places to measure voluntary and active viewing

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

CNN is so bad that Americans are more excited to watch 1940's Tom and Jerry reruns than watch any of the terrible Democratic propaganda known as CNN.

i'd rather watch Tom & Jerry reruns than most current TV

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ratings are more rigged than polls, airports and gyms and morgues are not legit places to measure voluntary and active viewing

Maybe that's why dead people keep voting Democrat

• Thank you (+1) 1

Radio stations would pay the office receptionist.a few bucks to ensure the station was playing during the hold function, which was another type of rigging the ratings CNNishly

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

That’s not saying much. I’d rather watch 1940’s Tom and Jerry reruns than a Bill’s game. Ok ok that’s not saying much. I’d rather watch paint dry than watch a Bill’s game but you get my point. 

14 hours ago, BigMcD said:

You losers are about to see a huge change in direction for CNN. Let me know what you think over the next few months. I have a huge investment in what’s about to happen!! 

Are you Anderson Cooper's lover?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

saying so would be the least of his lies on here

You are a bigger fake Canadian than I was! 

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Are you Anderson Cooper's lover?

Happily married thank you. See profile pic.

10 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Good for him. But he was also gay. I'm not.

Is not your avatar a picture of your significant other?  I must say you are a socially progressive fellow and he is metabolically challenged to boot.  Kudo's to your enlightened thinking.  Don't bother reeling off insult after insult because they are like water over a duck's back.

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Is not your avatar a picture of your significant other?  I must say you are a socially progressive fellow and he is metabolically challenged to boot.  Kudo's to your enlightened thinking.  Don't bother reeling off insult after insult because they are like water over a duck's back.

i applaud the courage of BigMcD coming out like this

after pretending to be a Canadian, this is a big step for him

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Thanks for your support!  It's water off of a duck's back. 

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i applaud the courage of BigMcD coming out like this

after pretending to be a Canadian, this is a big step for him

It's like you posting your IQ in your username. 

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Avatar change coming in 5...........4...........3..........2..........1.............

Why?