CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN’S WAR ON REALITY:  

CNN Anchor Claims Coronavirus Part Of Trump’s War On Truth.

So this isn't part of Trump's war on truth? If it isn't, it would be the only thing he isn't lying about. 

Face it, you guys are angry. You are angry for the media pointing out Trump's obvious lies. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So this isn't part of Trump's war on truth? If it isn't, it would be the only thing he isn't lying about. 

Face it, you guys are angry. You are angry for the media pointing out Trump's obvious lies. 

Says the angry communist. Lol

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Says the angry communist. Lol

He's only been a communist for 3 days. Prior to that he was against Bernie because he didn't think he could win and he would cause damage down ticket. Now he's a Bernie Bro, but in actuality he's just a run of the mill tumbleweed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

They get a ton of correct answers  and then only  use the wrong ones. Notice all the cuts iwith the first guy . I've seen this done for at least 40-45 years.  

I was sitting in front of Norton Union (UB) and Channel 7 was asking people who said "Give me liberty or give me death". At least 95 percent gave the right answer  (Patrick Henry  for you Tibs). they showed about 7 or 8 wrong answers and one correct one. College students in the 70s weren't as dumb as they are today.

Edited by Wacka
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Wacka said:

They get a ton of correct answers  and then only  use the wrong ones. Notice all the cuts iwith the first guy . I've seen this done for at least 40-45 years.  

I was sitting in front of Norton Union (UB) and Channel 7 was asking people who said "Give me liberty or give me death". At least 95 percent gave the right answer  (Patrick Henry  for you Tibs). they showed about 7 or 8 wrong answers and one correct one. College students in the 70s weren't as dumb as they are today.

Do you get this defensive when a liberal makes a mistake? It's Jimmy Kimmel, dude. R-E-L-A-X

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's only been a communist for 3 days. Prior to that he was against Bernie because he didn't think he could win and he would cause damage down ticket. Now he's a Bernie Bro, but in actuality he's just a run of the mill tumbleweed. 

...looks like Tib's self-portrait.............

He wasn't the only one who spouted off a racist reaction.......

Jemele Hill shows her true colors with bigoted take on black Trump supporters

Remember when Jemele Hill was pushing for segregated colleges and claiming the Electoral College was a racist tool?

Good times.

And speaking of racist tools, Jemele’s tweet about this photo of black Trump supporters praying over Trump is pretty damn awful:

If Democrats can’t convince people they need saving they have no real agenda. Their entire platform is built on the idea that people, especially women and minorities, CAN’T think or do for themselves and so the government has to step in and do it for them. Trump has proven otherwise.

And they can’t stand it.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

He wasn't the only one who spouted off a racist reaction.......

Jemele Hill shows her true colors with bigoted take on black Trump supporters

It's amazing how desperately some people hate Trump. Its beyond meltdown status.  To believe that they hate him so much that they become the racist they wish that he was.

Crazy.

...well if they fire him, CNN hires him in a nanosecond......PERFECT FIT.............

CNBC's Rick Santelli sorry for saying we should infect 'everybody' with coronavirus to help economy

By Brian Flood | Fox News

CNBC editor Rick Santelli appologized Friday for suggesting that Americans should consider giving the coronavirus to “everyone” to get it over with and help the economy.

“Yesterday, during a segment on ‘The Exchange, ‘I said ‘maybe it would be a good idea to expose everybody to the coronavirus, maybe it would be better off for the economy, the global economy or the markets in general,’” Santelli said of his comment that sparked outrage and calls for CNBC to fire him. “It was the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid thing anybody could have ever said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnbc-rick-santelli-coronavirus-apology

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well if they fire him, CNN hires him in a nanosecond......PERFECT FIT.............

CNBC's Rick Santelli sorry for saying we should infect 'everybody' with coronavirus to help economy

CNBC editor Rick Santelli appologized Friday for suggesting that Americans should consider giving the coronavirus to “everyone” to get it over with and help the economy.

“Yesterday, during a segment on ‘The Exchange, ‘I said ‘maybe it would be a good idea to expose everybody to the coronavirus, maybe it would be better off for the economy, the global economy or the markets in general,’” Santelli said of his comment that sparked outrage and calls for CNBC to fire him. “It was the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid thing anybody could have ever said.”

CNN hiring the patron saint of the Tea Party?

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I hope the economy settles a bit before March Madness.
I don't think I can handle both Santelli and Vitale on steroids.

• Haha (+1) 1

TWO CNNs IN ONE!

● Shot: Don Lemon Goes Absolutely Insane on John Kasich for Refusing to Bash Trump’s Wuhan Virus Address.

Red State, today.

● Chaser: Tapper Fears Dem Voters Are ‘Bunch of Rachel Maddows and Chris Hayess.’ “Wonder why Tapper didn’t call Democratic voters ‘a bunch of Chris Cuomos and Don Lemons?’”

NewsBusters, yesterday.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Do they think Ebola is a town in Vermont? 

After the 1993 hantavirus outbreak in the Southwest, CDC named the virus the "Sin Nombre virus."  Literally, "no name virus."  Because to name it the Canyon del Muerto Virus was considered racist (to the Navajo.)

Had no problem naming another hantavirus the "Prospect Hill virus," though.  Because no one gives a ***** about Baltimore.

"Wuhan virus" is perfectly acceptable to anyone with half a brain who's not trying to invent a false controversy.  But I'll stick with "COVID," or "Kung Flu" if I want to piss people off.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1