CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 1/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Actually, I think it has more to do with the very thing one of them mocked; uneducated. Most of these media people are quick to discuss their higher education. It's how they identify themselves. "I have this many masters" or "I graduated from Harvard" etc. Based on their degree, they consider themselves superior to others who may not have been able to attend ivy league colleges, and especially the people who do the heavy lifting in this country...the Mike Rowe laborers; plumbers, welders, farmers, electricians, etc.

These are the uneducated rubes they look down on and mock.I think it's even sadder than your example because they simply are unable to understand the irony of the person with multiple degrees sounding like the dumbest person in the room.

Yeah. I tend to agree with this analysis far more than the one in which you quoted.

Pretty sure a guy like Chris Cuomo was never a social outcast.

And re; the sports team name issue; LET IT GO! Natives overwhelmingly don't give a single (blank). Such a stupid thing to whine about.

Edited by LSHMEAB

14 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

My favorite is people who won't type out "Redskins."

That was the day I turned off Timmah! Graham. Sports writers are a dime a dozen. When one tells the world how woke he is, it just makes more people realize that fact.

...CNN reminds me of being in the grocery line 40+ years ago and seeing the salacious headlines of the National Enquirer.....outrageous and unsubstantiated yet the drool sold.....CNN and NEWS hardly belong in the same sentence......so their selling point is the same outrageous and unsubstantiated drool  to attract viewership....could see the likes of Huntley, Brinkley, Cronkite, Edward R et al asking to be moved six feet DEEPER so their hallowed names are no longer associated with "journalism"....

15 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

My favorite is people who won't type out "Redskins."

I heard the league is expanding and the Camden Blackskins will be the latest addition. They are planning to utilize the Southside of Chicago's run and shoot offense. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I heard the league is expanding and the Camden Blackskins will be the latest addition. They are planning to utilize the Southside of Chicago's run and shoot offense. 

...in all honesty....I've been following the Bills/NFL since 1962......I NEVER did but did you EVER think that talking about the Washington REDSKINS or Kansas City CHIEFS were detrimental to native Americans?....in hindsight, should we say the Cleveland BROWNS now demeans folks of skin color?.....hell I'd bet the PATRIOTS rankles the progressives who want the world's big bully knocked down a few notches....bet PETA hates the Panthers or Jaguars.....how sad to see us sink this low for political correctness....SMH........

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...in all honesty....I've been following the Bills/NFL since 1962......I NEVER did but did you EVER think that talking about the Washington REDSKINS or Kansas City CHIEFS were detrimental to native Americans?....in hindsight, should we say the Cleveland BROWNS now demeans folks of skin color?.....hell I'd bet the PATRIOTS rankles the progressives who want the world's big bully knocked down a few notches....bet PETA hates the Panthers or Jaguars.....how sad to see us sink this low for political correctness....SMH........

Jerry Seinfeld gave up entertaining at colleges because of all the political correctness. Think of all of the great comedians of the past that couldn't do their acts today. It's really a loss for us all.

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jerry Seinfeld gave up entertaining at colleges because of all the political correctness. Think of all of the great comedians of the past that couldn't do their acts today. It's really a loss for us all.

...BIGGER worry is students blindly buying in......young minds easily swayed by these tenured, protected anti-American skanks....and STILL employed.......

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

That's where DC Tom disappeared to. 

He disappeared at the same time as John Adams, Ben Franklin, Beginners Mind and Row33. I wonder what the coincidence is? Maybe all of them were kidnapped from the Mini MENSA Conference? Quarantined with Coronavirus? They're all touring as a Village People tribute band?

34 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hmmmm....perhaps CNN's "lost credibility" pre-dates Pam Anderson's "lost virginity (Husband #5 is kaput after TWELVE days)"......depends on how far back records go...just sayin'....

Pam is her nickname much as Gary is called "K-Y". 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

good gawd, sam donaldson looks terrible.  dude looks like an elderly muppet

Back when SNL was good they used to parody Sam.  Usually had Sam interrupting somebody non-stop.  Anyways, Sam has fallen quite a bit from when he was on ABC's This Week and David Brinkley kept him on an even keel.  Words of advice to Sam : Get back to ranching and pitch the manure there.  It will ultimately do some good as opposed to what he is pitching now.  

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Don't forget the 49ers being named after unwoke white folk who destroyed the environment, especially waterways, looking for gold.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Certainly laughable as Iowa had nothing to do with the names put forth by the Democrats.  I heard one pundit over the weekend cry that Iowa shunned Corey Booker without realizing that it was the DNC process that eliminated Booker from the caucuses/primaries.  

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not CNN, but this is the Politico headline about the leftist nut who ran his car unto the Trump organizers this weekend.

So embarrassing.

EQc3BdqWsAAOcLq?format=jpg&name=small

And this gives the game away..

Not a supposed journalist at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS ABC, Washington post or Ny Times are calling this out.................. Not one.

They bury their heads and look away knowing exactly what Politico is doing here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: CNN goes full conspiracist on Twitter user who posted viral Bloomberg audio.

[Cristina] Alesci, who, by the way, is an alumna of the Bloomberg News empire, added, “We don’t know how he got the sound to begin with.”

It is right there on YouTube! It has been there for five years! Google the damn thing! 

Also, what do Dixon’s alleged political affiliations have to do with anything? Surely Alesci is not suggesting that this could be a non-story because, well, a Bernie Bro tweeted about it.

“A lot of questions are being asked especially on the timing of this,” the CNN reporter said, “so, the timing here and the mission here all calling into question.”

Alesci then added for good measure that President Trump had already “seized on” Bloomberg’s remarks.

None of this is relevant. None of this has anything to do with the actual news story at hand, which is that a top-polling Democratic candidate is on record endorsing racist, anti-Second Amendment, big-government policies.

The audio, by the way, is pretty bad.