CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, this is how you win back ratings. :rolleyes:

That network is nothing short of trash! Their utter lack of self awareness is stunning. And, it’s a shame that America lost a true news source in their business decision to go all in on this hard left garbage. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is worse than Hillary's 'deplorables' speech. Much worse. And we know how that worked out for them.

This will run on a loop at every Trump rally from now until he is sworn in for a second time.

Hey leftists, if you want to beat Trump, be still. Try it. At this point, what difference would it make?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Y'know, Gary, this is a pretty bad unforced error. Perhaps you don't realize that, but this is worse than the "Deplorables" bit. Much worse. 

Not sure why you think the correct assessment is to suggest the 63 million who voted for Trump should just stop their whining about being called a bunch of hillbillies.

But hey...maybe it'll be more clear to you in November.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Y'know, Gary, this is a pretty bad unforced error. Perhaps you don't realize that, but this is worse than the "Deplorables" bit. Much worse. 

Not sure why you think the correct assessment is to suggest the 63 million who voted for Trump should just stop their whining about being called a bunch of hillbillies.

But hey...maybe it'll be more clear to you in November.

Gary is so deeply stupid he thinks people are complaining that Rick Wilson insulted half the country. 

They're not. 

They're happy that CNN and Rick Wilson still haven't learned why Trump won in 16 and are doubling down on their own doom. 

2020 is going to be hilarious for deeply stupid people like Gary.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't tend to get upset about being the target of this sort of soft, bigoted humor because I'm tough enough to take it (and I really don't care), but I do find it irritating to know that if ANY other group was mocked in that manner there would be utter fu¢king outrage from the same crowd yucking it up and defending this.

Just imagine Sean Hannity cracking up over a conservative guest mocking the accent of <insert marginalized liberal virtue pet minority victim group>.

I doubt we'll ever know for sure how that would go over, but I'd be willing to place a sizeable wager on not good.

• Like (+1) 4

OFT EVIL WILL SHALL EVIL MAR:   Don Lemon Did Trump a Huge Favor. 

“A video of CNN news anchor Don Lemon laughing hysterically as his guests mocked Donald Trump’s supporters went viral this week — and it couldn’t have been a more effective campaign ad for the president. . . . Make no mistake: Clips like this embolden Trump’s supporters. They don’t see this sort of mockery and start to question their beliefs — rather, it just strengthens their view that it is them (and Trump) against the world. It makes them more loyal to the president, not less.”

And rightly so. When people tell you they hate you and hold you in contempt, believe them.

• Like (+1) 3

This clip is such a perfect example of what the left and the media has become. It doesn’t even phase me, I actually feel somewhat sorry for these bozos. Yeah, they are wealthy and famous, but immediately underneath the facade are deeply insecure and self loathing people. 

I have this theory that people like this were kind of social outcasts most of their life, especially in childhood, and now that they have their taste of fame and fortune are using their position to mask an early lifetime of isolation and ridicule and get as much pay back as possible. Sad really. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, dubs said:

This clip is such a perfect example of what the left and the media has become. It doesn’t even phase me, I actually feel somewhat sorry for these bozos. Yeah, they are wealthy and famous, but immediately underneath the facade are deeply insecure and self loathing people. 

I have this theory that people like this were kind of social outcasts most of their life, especially in childhood, and now that they have their taste of fame and fortune are using their position to mask an early lifetime of isolation and ridicule and get as much pay back as possible. Sad really. 

don't feel sorry for them. they would rather see you and i burn than anything else. !@#$ them, !@#$ their horses and !@#$ their overlords.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Actually, I think it has more to do with the very thing one of them mocked; uneducated. Most of these media people are quick to discuss their higher education. It's how they identify themselves. "I have this many masters" or "I graduated from Harvard" etc. Based on their degree, they consider themselves superior to others who may not have been able to attend ivy league colleges, and especially the people who do the heavy lifting in this country...the Mike Rowe laborers; plumbers, welders, farmers, electricians, etc.

These are the uneducated rubes they look down on and mock.I think it's even sadder than your example because they simply are unable to understand the irony of the person with multiple degrees sounding like the dumbest person in the room.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Actually, I think it has more to do with the very thing one of them mocked; uneducated. Most of these media people are quick to discuss their higher education. It's how they identify themselves. "I have this many masters" or "I graduated from Harvard" etc. Based on their degree, they consider themselves superior to others who may not have been able to attend ivy league colleges, and especially the people who do the heavy lifting in this country...the Mike Rowe laborers; plumbers, welders, farmers, electricians, etc.

These are the uneducated rubes they look down on and mock.I think it's even sadder than your example because they simply are unable to understand the irony of the person with multiple degrees sounding like the dumbest person in the room.

Great points. Many get their degrees because they are able to memorize and regurgitate facts. And ego-stroke professors. Unfortunately for them, that doesn't automatically convey intelligence. Conversely, I've met many people that only graduated high school who showed great ability to gather information/assess a situation, formulate well thought out positions, leading to beneficial actions for themselves, their families, and/or co-workers. 

Higher education has been subpar in this country for many years, and we are started to see the results.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Great points. Many get their degrees because they are able to memorize and regurgitate facts. And ego-stroke professors. Unfortunately for them, that doesn't automatically convey intelligence. Conversely, I've met many people that only graduated high school who showed great ability to gather information/assess a situation, formulate well thought out positions, leading to beneficial actions for themselves, their families, and/or co-workers. 

Higher education has been subpar in this country for many years, and we are started to see the results.

I do not think higher education is subpar overall but we have a lot of people who see a doctorate in sociology as equal to a doctorate in medicine. I teach in high school and we have 4 "doctors" on my campus- the two dumb ones always point out to the new people they should referred to as Dr. NAME and not just Mrs. NAME. Their biggest accomplishment is simply getting the degree, not the ability to use it.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do not think higher education is subpar overall but we have a lot of people who see a doctorate in sociology as equal to a doctorate in medicine. I teach in high school and we have 4 "doctors" on my campus- the two dumb ones always point out to the new people they should referred to as Dr. NAME and not just Mrs. NAME. Their biggest accomplishment is simply getting the degree, not the ability to use it.

You sound like a rare teacher who hasn't bought into the leftist mentality of the academia. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Probably not intentional but made me smile.

BTW, my dad is one of those "street smart" guys that did quite well for himself and family.