I CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE PAYTOILETS

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...reverse 2003.....we won at home and lost there....2017 we lost at home and........stay tuned.............

Substitute "Patriots" for "Eggs" and this is where we're at:

Some NSFW lnaguage

Edited by joesixpack

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, joesixpack said:

To all those who are anticipating (with seeming great eagerness) a Bills loss in New England next week, I am NOT one of you. Why?

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Would anyone have said that the Dolphins team we just faced was going to turn the GOAT into an actual goat?

No. So why should anyone here just give up on this team? Answer: you shouldn't.

CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE EVIL !@#$ERS IN NEW ENGLAND.

Let's GO baby!

The Paytoilets.....lol

Instant classic. 

On 12/17/2017 at 2:02 PM, joesixpack said:

To all those who are anticipating (with seeming great eagerness) a Bills loss in New England next week, I am NOT one of you. Why?

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Would anyone have said that the Dolphins team we just faced was going to turn the GOAT into an actual goat?

No. So why should anyone here just give up on this team? Answer: you shouldn't.

CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE EVIL !@#$ERS IN NEW ENGLAND.

Let's GO baby!

Amen my brother.  You and I don't agree on a lot of things, but we are 100% lock step together on this one.

If Alex Smith could do it so can Hotrod.  They are the same or so I often read on TBD. :)

I wonder if Coach McDermott will be able to get some pointers from his ex mentor Andy Reid on how to do it?

Im with you joe bump the cheaters.. I hate them and their bandwagon fans.

I asked 1 to name someone besides brady or gronk and this fool said ty law hahaha.

Bending over for them ends this sunday.

Its the beginning of the end for them and the start of something great for us.

Go Bills!!! Destroy the Cheatriots

On any given Sunday. 

Whereas I did concede this game throughout the season, now that the time has arrived, I’m jacked.  17 years.  These guys may not have been here for long, but I’m sure they feel the weight of that drought.  How could they not? How hard will they fight for Kyle?  There’s just so much on the line.  The offense scripted up a phenomenal first drive (up until the oops on the goal line).  If they can dial up some long drives and eat some clock while scoring a couple tds early while getting a turnover, we’ll be in it. I’m fired up.  You guys should be too.  Watching these kids and vets battle for something as big as 17 years should be fun.

that being said, if Ej Gaines isn’t healthy enough to be effective, the mountain just got bigger.  At that point we’d have to win it with a heart and tremendous playcslling.  We need mr Gaines out there.

Pressure and hit Brady, get him out of rythym.

Keep drives going, eat the clock, let Brady rot on the bench waiting.

Score tds, not just field goals.

Get turnovers, give none. 

It's not likely, but not impossible.  The pats are not an unstoppable juggernaut this year.  Give it your best shot, Buffalo.

Biggest game in recent memory for the Bills. The Cheats are more talented and at home, and have obviously dominated the Bills. However, McD has these players believing, and they will be highly motivated after what happened last game, plus the playoff implications.  It will take a 60 minute effort and some luck, but the Cheats can be had. 

Whatever happens, it will be really interesting to see how they respond to the challenge. I do not expect them to fold their tent like Rex teams of the past two years. This will be a closer game than many are expecting. Take the points if you are a betting man. If you are a Bills fan, take a Valium and just enjoy the game. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Fadingpain said:

I will also be rooting for serious injury to Tom Brady, but I do that in every game he plays, and he never seems to get hurt.

You gotta sneak up on him with that kind of bad juju. Be more situationally aware. Can't just mash the throttle all willy-nilly. He sees it coming. 

Its not just us,  the Cheats have not lost a single regular season home game to any of the AFC east teams with Brady playing whole game since 2006.

I guess that means WE'RE DUE !!!!

Although, we have played them very close in many of the games there. 

since 2005 we have played there 12 times, 9 with Brady playing the whole game.

we are 2-1 when Brady didn't play or only played 1 half.

of the 9 losses, 6 were decided by 1 score.

this CAN happen !

Edited by Hellcamino