I CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE PAYTOILETS

To all those who are anticipating (with seeming great eagerness) a Bills loss in New England next week, I am NOT one of you. Why?

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Would anyone have said that the Dolphins team we just faced was going to turn the GOAT into an actual goat?

No. So why should anyone here just give up on this team? Answer: you shouldn't.

CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE EVIL !@#$ERS IN NEW ENGLAND.

Let's GO baby!

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

To all those who are anticipating (with seeming great eagerness) a Bills loss in New England next week, I am NOT one of you. Why?

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Would anyone have said that the Dolphins team we just faced was going to turn the GOAT into an actual goat?

Let's GO baby!

That's why they still play the game on the field...not on paper.

These guys are playing tough and now the get to likely hear about the Gronk hit all week. Guaranteed that White is pumped up for this game. I think it's gonna be a lot like this Dolphins game...very chippy and aggressive... especially if the Patties lose today. It's not impossible we win.

I agree with the op. And to a degree we should root for the Pats to win today. Here's why, if the Pats win today they've basically locked up the division. They've way over hyped this steelers game and the bills could catch the Patriots sleeping next week. Pats play the jets in week 17. Imo, the Patriots probably have their next 2 games checked off as easy wins. 

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Let's GO baby!

Great post Joe!!!

I'm right with you man.

40 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I agree with the op. And to a degree we should root for the Pats to win today. Here's why, if the Pats win today they've basically locked up the division. They've way over hyped this steelers game and the bills could catch the Patriots sleeping next week. Pats play the jets in week 17. Imo, the Patriots probably have their next 2 games checked off as easy wins. 

Honestly I don't think it will matter what New England does tonight.  If we want to win next week, we gotta step up, not New England play down to us.  We gotta play with more emotion and go grab it.  I don't care if they play well, we will just have to play better

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Honestly I don't think it will matter what New England does tonight.  If we want to win next week, we gotta step up, not New England play down to us.  We gotta play with more emotion and go grab it.  I don't care if they play well, we will just have to play better

Agree and frankly we are finally 4 real when we can beat them in a meaningful game. Let's get it done OBD!!

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

Oh yeah, we're going to absolutely throttle the Pats in Foxboro next week...............Jesus, i can't even say it with a straight face.

Its going to be brutality of the highest order.

Beta cheerio pisser alert.

OFF WITH YOU.