More from obd

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We play the fins in two weeks, if we don’t need the special package, we are not going to shoot the gun.  You guys understand football strategy 

Pick up the book football for idiots.  We won’t use the Webb package in a blow out

y͖̣̼̤̟̲ͮ͊ͣ͂ͦͯo͚̥̲̝͋͆͛ͪ̉ủ̟͙̜̤͕̼͎̐͗͟r̠̭͙ ̣̯̫͖̮͙͇̉̍̒ͧͮͬ͜p̗͓̭̙̗̠̲̉ͨó̷̬͚̙ͭ̑ͫs͇ͫ̒͑̄ťs͇̲̙̱̲͈̓̋ͤͬ͢ ͉͔̒ͮ͡g̝̰̱̩̘̒̋́ͅï͈̲ͫ́v̨̑ͪͪ̅e̻̼͊̽͛ͨ̆̏ͥ ̡͕̔͂͂ͨ̿ͫm͔̪͕͉͓̿e͍̻̘̹̼ͭ̏͒ ͈͚̫̳̓͐̆͒ͩ̾ͥ͟a̛͉͕̱͉̖̲̫̅ͭͤ ̘̟͈h̫͇͖̖͙̬̋ͤ́̚͢è̏͒͞ä͈̺͇̖̹̦ͮ̽ͅd̝ͭͦ̍͑ͮ̂͞a̧͙͓̦̮̱͇ͣ́ͬͮ̐ͅc̞̲͉̮̹ͦ̚h̜̙̤̪ė̺̒ͫͪͨ̍

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

If you have a “package”for a player you see it at some point in the first half.

The FACT OF THE MATTER is Joe Webb was our backup QB and you don’t expose your backup to injury at any point when your starter is coming off injury.

Common sense. There was NO package for Joe Webb.

None.

if you bought what the fortune teller was buying that’s on you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Doc, I would tend to agree with you for the most part but it's JMO if you allow a team back in the game after building up a lead with a chance to tie at the end, it's not a blowout

This is one of those "the score was closer than the actual game was" type of games.  I saw no need to use trick plays when they were leading for the entire game.  Maybe you use it if they tied the game. 

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

y͖̣̼̤̟̲ͮ͊ͣ͂ͦͯo͚̥̲̝͋͆͛ͪ̉ủ̟͙̜̤͕̼͎̐͗͟r̠̭͙ ̣̯̫͖̮͙͇̉̍̒ͧͮͬ͜p̗͓̭̙̗̠̲̉ͨó̷̬͚̙ͭ̑ͫs͇ͫ̒͑̄ťs͇̲̙̱̲͈̓̋ͤͬ͢ ͉͔̒ͮ͡g̝̰̱̩̘̒̋́ͅï͈̲ͫ́v̨̑ͪͪ̅e̻̼͊̽͛ͨ̆̏ͥ ̡͕̔͂͂ͨ̿ͫm͔̪͕͉͓̿e͍̻̘̹̼ͭ̏͒ ͈͚̫̳̓͐̆͒ͩ̾ͥ͟a̛͉͕̱͉̖̲̫̅ͭͤ ̘̟͈h̫͇͖̖͙̬̋ͤ́̚͢è̏͒͞ä͈̺͇̖̹̦ͮ̽ͅd̝ͭͦ̍͑ͮ̂͞a̧͙͓̦̮̱͇ͣ́ͬͮ̐ͅc̞̲͉̮̹ͦ̚h̜̙̤̪ė̺̒ͫͪͨ̍

This is pretty good.  Inspected the element to try and figure out how you did it and to my surprise it did in the inspector too.  Gold star for you Mr. Boyst.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is one of those "the score was closer than the actual game was" type of games.  I saw no need to use trick plays when they were leading for the entire game.  Maybe you use it if they tied the game. 

I have no issue with that. If I was the Coach, I wouldn't have used trick plays either in a game like that. There was no need. Personally, I'm not a fan of trick plays regardless of the type of game it turns out to be.

Personally I think it was a brilliant move by the Bills. Leak that Joe Webb package will be huge part of game plan against Fins. Know they monitor TBD. The Dolphin get the time to prepare for the Joe Webb package all week, like perhaps 15-30 minutes of their defensive game plan. 

Then...

out of nowhere...

PULL THE SWITCHEROOO!!!!

And don't use the Joe Webb package at all!!

It's likely one of the main reasons we win today. 

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Personally I think it was a brilliant move by the Bills. Leak that Joe Webb package will be huge part of game plan against Fins. Know they monitor TBD. The Dolphin get the time to prepare for the Joe Webb package all week, like perhaps 15-30 minutes of their defensive game plan. 

Then...

out of nowhere...

PULL THE SWITCHEROOO!!!!

And don't use the Joe Webb package at all!!

It's likely one of the main reasons we win today. 

So you are saying Dunkirk dude is actually working for the Bills to plant misinformation?     I like it.

Lines up perfectly with the crap he spewed that has been proven false.

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Children - watch this thread: You'll rarely see so little incorrectly-perceived power go to someone's head so quickly and thoroughly. This man has walked into McDonalds with $3 and has declared himself lord of the dollar menu.

Damn funniest thing I have read in a while.   Thank you Notre Dame ninja!

:lol::lol::lol:

There was a package and go back and read my original post.  It will depend on game and situation. No need to use it.  They still have it for two more games.  It is apparent some people’s knowlede of the game is limited.  Every team has a special package or trick plays they are used when needed.  Remember the music city miracle.  Do you think the titans ever practiced that play? Of course they did.   Why didn’t they use it before the bills game, the situation didn’t call for it.  The bills have a special package for Joe Webb, will they use it this year, who knows for sure. If the situation calls for it yes, if not then no. That is called strategy.  So I am a fraud because they did not use the package.  Every thing else I said is disregarded.so be it. I refuse to argue with people that refuse to understand what a source is.  They do not run the bills, he talks to people and gets a batch of emails to read through. He doesn’t call the plays. Not everything will be exact.  You piece things together we are checking with multiple sources right know about the stadium so I can get you specifics so I don’t hear, I could have said that but you have read through a bunch of emails and connect dots. Not easy.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We play the fins in two weeks, if we don’t need the special package, we are not going to shoot the gun.  You guys understand football strategy 

Pick up the book football for idiots.  We won’t use the Webb package in a blow out

I'm crushed. Seriously, I wanted to see the Joe Webb Package today because it would have been fun to keep this going. Dunkirk Don, I'm not saying you were wrong, but ... the Joe Webb thing was the only verifiable prediction. The rest of the things are kind of like the mind-reading magician/psychics where the audience hears what it wants to hear. There are talks about a new stadium; real estate tycoons and insiders are gobbling up land (somewhere).  All we know is that it's east of the city. And if those plans don't come true? It's not because your sources were wrong; something else happened to get in the way, like a sweeter deal downtown or north of the city.  Beane and McD have had major disagreements. If that comes to a head, we hear about it. Hypothesis confirmed. If it doesn't, it's because they ironed things out and/or they run a tight ship with very few leaks.

Even the Joe Webb thing has an element of this. They didn't use it today because they were way ahead. They may not use it next week because they're way behind. Or they didn't want to spoil it by using it today because they're saving it for Week 17.  I'm disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

There was a package and go back and read my original post.  It will depend on game and situation. No need to use it.  They still have it for two more games.  It is apparent some people’s knowlede of the game is limited.  Every team has a special package or trick plays they are used when needed.  Remember the music city miracle.  Do you think the titans ever practiced that play? Of course they did.   Why didn’t they use it before the bills game, the situation didn’t call for it.  The bills have a special package for Joe Webb, will they use it this year, who knows for sure. If the situation calls for it yes, if not then no. That is called strategy.  So I am a fraud because they did not use the package.  Every thing else I said is disregarded.so be it. I refuse to argue with people that refuse to understand what a source is.  They do not run the bills, he talks to people and gets a batch of emails to read through. He doesn’t call the plays. Not everything will be exact.  You piece things together we are checking with multiple sources right know about the stadium so I can get you specifics so I don’t hear, I could have said that but you have read through a bunch of emails and connect dots. Not easy.

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

Except maybe mentally.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is a question for the leftovers of the bbmb.  Does anyone remember the poster angelo73? No one had more of a sense of self importance build through lies. I'm not saying they're the same guy, but my god they have the same grasp of the English language. Anyone who believed this guy shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 

Sorry no.  Can’t say I do. 

2 minutes ago, teef said:

This is a question for the leftovers of the bbmb.  Does anyone remember the poster angelo73? No one had more of a sense of self importance build through lies. I'm not saying they're the same guy, but my god they have the same grasp of the English language. Anyone who believed this guy shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It's a tough site for tough people. You have a lot to say and I'm glad you are saying it. But you also have to deal with both the naysayers and the sarcastic bastards. Have fun with it. You are the only one who truly knows if you have the goods or are full of crap. If you have the goods you will have the last laugh and you will be found 100% credible. So why worry short term about idjits that will be proven wrong if you are right. If you are full of crap you know that too. 

• Like (+1) 1