More from obd

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

An upgrade from him is a need for sure. Hopefully they can acquire someone that's a real threat when Shady needs a break with the idea of being his eventual replacement. 

How about the all-pro RB on the Pats* who's been a healthy scratch in the last 5 weeks?

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

So, the internet isn't a place for civil discourse and basic courtesy? Ok, got it...so because it's done anonymously and without personalization, we can completely disregard the general decorum of decency. 

Yeah, that makes sense....:wacko:

It has nothing to do with being anonymous. This would still be hot garbage whether said in person or on a forum. I don’t have to be appreciative just because he claims to have inside sources.

9 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be deleting all posts but did want to share one last piece of information.  Stadium will be open air. Will seat 67,000

I know I am not appreciated here

There are always going to be cynics and rude people.  I'm not saying I believe everything you report, but I always find it interesting.  I think with information like this, you file it away, and if it happens - great - you feel like you were in the loop.  If not, it's not a huge disappointment.

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

It has nothing to do with being anonymous. This would still be hot garbage whether said in person or on a forum. I don’t have to be appreciative just because he claims to have inside sources.

It would, but it wouldn't be said in person most of the time.

And who said anything about anonymous. FakeBook is not anomymous and people do it there too. 

It's just that the other person is not there and they feel brave IMHO.

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

An upgrade from him is a need for sure. Hopefully they can acquire someone that's a real threat when Shady needs a break with the idea of being his eventual replacement. 

Sony Michel and Nick Chubb should be available in the second.  I think Michel is going to be a good one.

I think the problem you guys are having in here is having a limited capacity to use your minds. You cannot possibly fathom anything beyond the standard status quo of thought. When ideas or situations present themselves instead of pondering the possibility you have to turn defensive and shut down any possibility your mind having to work beyond it's capacity of your limited thinking.

I never leave myself so closed off that I won't at least entertain viewpoints that contradict mine. It's increased my intelligence by far. Even when people point out politely that you need to chill you will rant on with drool hanging defending your very minimal train of thought. Who cares if the guys a fake really. It doesn't effect you. You can say you don't believe without being a clown shoe about it.

You reserve the right to be skeptical. Even a little critical. You don't even present viewpoints you just throw tantrums. Real talk. You don't need to prance around freaking out, I think we all are skeptical but some in here managed to make it fun and some are being a real killjoy.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, kota said:

it's called observations.  Well aware that it takes people different times.   When Kobb got concussed or karlos Williams were they on the field running or throwing?  The answer is no.

If you think its fair to challenge the credibility of a poster based on comparable medical observations that you have made over the internet, your clearly over estimating the importance of your opinions.

2 hours ago, kota said:

it's called observations.  Well aware that it takes people different times.   When Kobb got concussed or karlos Williams were they on the field running or throwing?  The answer is no.

58 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It would, but it wouldn't be said in person most of the time.

And who said anything about anonymous. FakeBook is not anomymous and people do it there too. 

It's just that the other person is not there and they feel brave IMHO.

Saying something is hot garbage is not a big deal where I come from. They might be fighting words in your neighborhood though?

15 hours ago, Buffaboy said:

I don't know of any new shopping plazas being built except for Northtown, and you can't fit a stadium there.

If the boulevard mall were sold, you might be able to fit a stadium in that site. It would just be a gigantic cluster on game days.

But thinking along those lines, this is a place that the metro rail expansion is supposed to pass directly next to, leaving UB North and UB South as tailgating spots, and you hop on the train to the stadium.

4 hours ago, PIZ said:

Some draft guy had him going to the Bills at their first pick last year....said he was perfect for Dennison's offense.

How would Dennison know  :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Tolbert and Ducasse must have memorized the manifesto.

unfortunately that is all it took to pass the class. Mills grades pretty at near the top as well.

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Give me a break already. Maybe the internet isn’t a place for you if what I said is getting you offended. 

Yes run off the critiques, that will do nicely :angry:

Dave has a point to consider

I agree on etiquette and manners . politeness is showing courtesy. The turn signal is a perfect example. 

One is announcing and and also asking to move into your lane.

Lost arts these are all becoming

Edited by 3rdand12

Stadium will be open air with 67000 with roughly 75 luxury boxes.  Built east of Buffalo. Property around area being gobbled up.  Again, my investment banker friend is working many of the deals.  Follow the money.  Owner committed to tailgating atmosphere and easy access in and out. Kyle is leaning toward returning.  Loves McDermott.  Sam Bradford is in the mix but very low option.    Joe Webb will have bigger role this week.   We are looking to free up more money.  Will be more active in free agency than before.  Will go after experienced Qb for back up regardless who is under center.   Want to get draft picks for Taylor and Glenn they will be lower round but package to move up.  McDermott and Beane had major disagreement over keeping Holmes, decasse and not releasing them for compensatory pick.  Beane wanted extra third rounder to make move.   Smoke starting in Kansas City.  Source says teams are talking regarding player and draft picks.  Won’t speculate right now because people will hate on me. When it becomes more solid, I will pass on

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5