Colts at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Speaking for myself, it’s all in good fun. Some people just bust others chops. Especially when you’re supposed to be amongst friends (Bills fans) Don’t take it personally, its really not meant that way. 

fair enough. Let's win the game now.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Snowflakes sounds harsh but fits the scheme.

How can anybody be a fan of the Buffalo Bills sit here and cry about a snow game? So friggin unreal to me, watch Florida or Cali teams.

THIS is Buffalo Bills Football. This is why the season starts in Sept. and not June.

These are the games you remember!

Batman in the Aud!

I love it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, klos63 said:

cool pic

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

why is it buffalo bills football? it's not the snow, it's too much of it to make a decent game. Players are adjusting, maybe 2nd half better after the zamboni cleans the ice.

LOL, your warming up to it though :) Been Buffalo Bills football since 1960 BABY! It's one of the true advantages we have with our home field.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Heres a question, are these field turf fields not able to have a small bladed plow scrape the snow off? I can remember these games with astroturf in the 80s and 90s and field was much clearer. Will a plow destroy this field?

It actually does destroy the field by uneven distribution of the rubber pellets.  This happened to the Bills in the last couple years and it made the field unplayable.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nice to see.  

The conditions are hard to judge but I like it so far.   

Yeah, I can’t wait for people to judge him on this freak show game. He’s had some balls dropped, but this game is pure silly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

It actually does destroy the field by uneven distribution of the rubber pellets.  This happened to the Bills in the last couple years and it made the field unplayable.

Yeah, I was just thinking that they couldn't because of the rubber pellets, although as time goes on I believe those pellets are supposed to get broken in and get pressed into the field. Might be a good invention to design a plow that could come out and clear the field without damage. Maybe add a small brush to the bottom of the blade?