I'm done

row_33

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I said that when the Blackhawks were begging me to buy season tix 10 years ago.  My stupidity worked out really well!  Son of a...

...pup!

Get back to me when we draft our Pat Kane and Jonathan Toews.

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

If you didn't jump off a cliff during the late sixties or during the Stephenson/Bullough years, you know damn well you aren't quitting now. 

Got that right, K-9. Those years were way more brutal than these. Might be hard for those who were'nt around then to Billieve it, Bills fans.

This past game has been really hard for me. I said I wouldn’t let the Bills get me down anymore but man, do they ever find new, interesting ways to lose.

Like starting a ROOKIE QB and setting a new record for INTs, when we are in the playoffs mix no less. 

whatever, go BILLS :(

This place is like  a broken record in many ways.

If you stick around here for a season or 2, you quickly see it all, and then how it all repeats itself over, and over, and over, and over.

So here we have the "I'm done" thread followed by pages of "See ya later!" or "don't let the door hit you in the ass" comments.

Next in the cycle is the post made by the OP in which he acknowledges he is back and couldn't really leave.

That will come in a week or 2.

:lol:

Edited by Fadingpain

43 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

A Bills fan claims He’s done.... this has never happened before....... :lol: 

I hate Tyrod's game and then felt admiration for how he handled the switch and I can't return with him to cheer any more.

I took time off from the Leafs when they put Tie Domi and Darcy Tucker up there as stars, clearly playing for dead last.

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

I enjoyed the 5-2 start. I enjoyed the wins. The last three games were about as bad as you can get so I understand feeling down on the Bills. It would be easy to just start following the Patriots and feel like winners. 

I can't leave my team. They like a kid you have that isn't perfect but you love them anyway. Still bail them out of jail even while saying how stupid they are. 

Am I wrong thinking if this team had a losing season everybody would be more relaxed touting the moniker "rebuild"? That the real reason for the hurt is missing the playoffs because we in a drought and that's all that matters? 

The new regime is getting dumped to early in my view.

My analogy was just a kid with a learning difficulty, you know, struggled with the alphabet or counting, but bailing out of jail... Lfod, that escalated my parenting anxiety. ?

1 minute ago, Shamrock said:

My analogy was just a kid with a learning difficulty, you know, struggled with the alphabet or counting, but bailing out of jail... Lfod, that escalated my parenting anxiety. ?

Well honestly I was going to say something like that but I really was thinking it might have hit the wrong button with some one. So I just went with some experiences my dad had to go through with me. He still loves me though.

• Like (+1) 1

There’s an anthem thread with a bunch of these quitting posts. Almost everyone was back in a few days. 

The anthem thread got flushed to PPP. 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I hate Tyrod's game and then felt admiration for how he handled the switch and I can't return with him to cheer any more.

I took time off from the Leafs when they put Tie Domi and Darcy Tucker up there as stars, clearly playing for dead last.

Welcome back. 

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

After cheering and betting on them and seasons tickets for various decades since 1973, I've had enough.

Football is losing me anyways, and I have trouble justifying what it is doing to the kids and men on the field.

This latest fiasco with the Bills has been a dagger for me.

See you Sunday 

Thanks for your support.... I'm at the lowest possible level now with this team, and I've been through season tickets for 2-12 and 2-14 years.

Closest I came to vomiting on the 5th interception, without any booze in me.

If i went to a bad home game I might consider driving right over the Peace Bridge and end it all.

Dude, you need help, professional help.  No sports team should drive you this insane.  Get over yourself

Good thing I missed this game.  Was putting snow tires on son's vehicle, then we went out to dinner. While driving, I asked for one and needed only one update.

I am as fresh a daisy when it comes to the Bills. Missed the worst pasting ever.

I am in for the haul!  What more can go wrong! They can't toss 6 next week.

:D

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, vorpma said:

This is a great post - you talk about football hell in 1968; losing six QB's to injury, lousy coaching, and sitting in the Rockpile. Or in 1971, 1976, 1977, 1984, 1985. Yet I am more sold on this "process" than at anytime in Bills history, finally someone is attempting to change organizational culture! Now we need to work on fan culture...

Yeah, but the "Rockpile" had way better hot dogs! Grilled right before your very eyes... And mustard in huge, sloppy dispensers!! Yummy... And the beer wwas cheaper in those days too!!!

After cheering and betting on them and seasons tickets for various decades since 1973, I've had enough.

Football is losing me anyways, and I have trouble justifying what it is doing to the kids and men on the field.

This latest fiasco with the Bills has been a dagger for me.

......so what?......go watch Curling or The Weather Channel.............somebody will fill your seat......