Kelvin Benjamin injury ( torn meniscus, will play through and have surgery after the season)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

When asked if there was a possibility that KB could play on Sunday, he said “we’ll see”

Rare great news. And given the way things are going, I'd like to see KB play a couple games this year. Why? Well, because I sense the full rebuild coming in 2018, in which case Benjamin's final contract year (at $8 million) isn't worth keeping. So he could certainly be traded again. So let him reestablish some value, at least to get that 3rd rounder back from someone. Gotta move up for that QB draft pick. Otherwise you wait for when you're ready to do it and the QB draft class is thin, and you wind up talking yourself into an EJ Manuel. 

I assume they just want KC to have to game plan for KB? Because he hasn’t practiced all week and it’s not like he and TT have some great rapport already. I think it’s obvious he’s not playing but whatev.

Also - we have no WRs healthy. Again. Could be the Zay and Tate show :cry:

Edited by YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

great trade beane. 3rd/7th for a player who played a game and 1/2 a quarter.

on another note, looking back it seemed when he went down it took all the air out of the team and they never recovered.

Actually, he played one game and one play.

Edited by dave mcbride