Bills will likely be thin at RB in Sunday

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Travares Cadet, LOL.  Never thought i would be yearning to see Mike Tolbert playing.  The J Williams release just pisses me off ever time i think about it.

I'm not. I'd rather have Cadet than Tolbert. Better fit. Cadet was an awesome pass catcher coming out of the backfield with the Saints. Would rather see him with the swing pass that Dennison like to do rather than Tolbert.

Tolbert doesn't belong on this team.......McD has some sort of blind spot about this guy.  OK, he is not Shady by a long shot, but he isn't anything by a long shot either.  Last week  when he should go get the first down....he gets totally stuffed....he could not deliver the blow and get anything postive.  That is supposed to be his game....and he doesn't have game anymore........I hope tolbert doesn't see the field again this year.   Resign Banyard............imho.

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tolbert still not practicing today with a hamstring. Chris Brown said it’s not looking good for him to play. So now behind Shady it’s just Travaris Cadet, who is mainly used in the passing game, and the FB Pat dimarco. Dimarco has very little experience as a runner and hasn’t been successful in short yardage situations and we don’t know if Cadet knows all the protections to be the 3rd down back like Tolbert was. Tolbert isn’t my favorite option as RB2 but that looks like a big hole going into the game. Only RB on the PS is Marcus Murphy, 5’8 193.

its too bad since LAC’s run D has sucked all year and it would be good to take advatange of that. Though perryman came back from IR last week and helped a lot. Interestingly the Jags reversed tendencies vs the Chargers and passed more than they ran. 

AMEN TO Tolbert out...  I Hope he is done for the season. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tolbert still not practicing today with a hamstring. Chris Brown said it’s not looking good for him to play. So now behind Shady it’s just Travaris Cadet, who is mainly used in the passing game, and the FB Pat dimarco. Dimarco has very little experience as a runner and hasn’t been successful in short yardage situations and we don’t know if Cadet knows all the protections to be the 3rd down back like Tolbert was. Tolbert isn’t my favorite option as RB2 but that looks like a big hole going into the game. Only RB on the PS is Marcus Murphy, 5’8 193.

its too bad since LAC’s run D has sucked all year and it would be good to take advatange of that. Though perryman came back from IR last week and helped a lot. Interestingly the Jags reversed tendencies vs the Chargers and passed more than they ran. 

Tolbert not in the game is barely a loss.  

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good...now they will have no choice to leave McCoy in and use him in a 100% must win game.