3 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I'm thinking Beane called McDermott on Monday night:

B: "Did you watch the tape?"

M: "Of course. Always"

B: "Not just the defense. Did you watch the offense? Be honest"

M: "Honestly, no, not yet"

B: "Watch it and call me after"

{a few hours later}

M: "Okay. Get ready for a presser on Wed. I'll tell Nate and Tyrod about the switch tomorrow"

Yea doubtful but nice reach.  Might as well say Terry was at the game and didn't like what Taylor was doing and need to swap him out.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Thanks for the behoove warning.      Congrats on ruining the site with your perpetual states of wrongness.   

Don't address me anymore, I don't need another stalker.   

and the nastiness continues. You'll never learn crusher.

5 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

and the nastiness continues. You'll never learn crusher.

Try plenty of fish or tinder.      

Whats your badge number ?  I wanna report you to the mods and tell them your crusher. 

Lets see whose closer to the truth ???‍♂️.   

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

15 minutes ago, ChopBlockKCKS said:

Arrowhead has been a good place for rookie QB's, can't wait to see this in a couple weeks! 

I'm sure you already knew this.

Former AFC West Rivals Say Arrowhead Is The Toughest Stadium For Visiting Teams

I don't want to look past the chargers just yet, with the kids first start and all but I had already looked at the kc game as a loss. now, that could change regardless of that hostile environment, depending how they look Sunday?

21 minutes ago, ChopBlockKCKS said:

Arrowhead has been a good place for rookie QB's, can't wait to see this in a couple weeks! 

extrapolate please. not sure if this is sarcasmistic or not.

thanks

15 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Been a TT supporter and really hoped it would work out. I think I've just reached my breaking point.

its a fair statement, and hope most can accept it that way.

I blame Dennison and Castillo , mostly.
Nate succeeds? ( we all hope ! )
 I want to eat that crow.

Does make this week exciting thought doesn't it :D

Now matter how you look at it, the Bills are not going anywhere far this season with that oline and defense. Tyrod holds the ball too long, is not the future of the franchise, and will not get paid 18 million next year. Time to give Peterman some game experience and see what they got. Replacing 56 yds passing in 56 minutes at home trailing by multiple tds and throwing 3 yd passes is not too difficult. Never been a Tyrod 'hater' but watching his indecision and unwillingness to take chances the last couple weeks has been extremely frustrating. The ball has to come out quicker against the Chargers and I think Peterman gives them a better shot in this game. Looking forward to seeing him play, it really could not get any worse than the last two games and if nothing else we will at least get to see the receivers have a chance to battle for the ball down field. Nothing more demoralizing than losing badly and never even giving yourself a chance. 

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Now matter how you look at it, the Bills are not going anywhere far this season with that oline and defense. Tyrod holds the ball too long, is not the future of the franchise, and will not get paid 18 million next year. Time to give Peterman some game experience and see what they got. Replacing 56 yds passing in 56 minutes at home trailing by multiple tds and throwing 3 yd passes is not too difficult. Never been a Tyrod 'hater' but watching his indecision and unwillingness to take chances the last couple weeks has been extremely frustrating. The ball has to come out quicker against the Chargers and I think Peterman gives them a better shot in this game. Looking forward to seeing him play, it really could not get any worse than the last two games and if nothing else we will at least get to see the receivers have a chance to battle for the ball down field. Nothing more demoralizing than losing badly and never even giving yourself a chance. 

Here is the thing for me. the tipping point which helps me adjust to the move with enthusiasm, is, when down that many points? wtf cares about being risk adverse.

Call those routes that move the chains and throw the ball. Throw the ball and throw it again.

43 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The team blows, the roster is devoid of talent thanks in large part to perplexing trades and the offensive coaching staff/scheme isn't a good fit for Tyrod. They'd rather do it their way then fit the scheme to the players they have... to their hand picked players....hence the reason Vlad Ducasse is still in he starting lineup and not John Miller. 

The offense was top 10 last year with Tyrod under center... 

They depleted the offense by losing Sammy but they did find new talent.  

They had a scheme that they wanted to run and had hope Taylor would work in it. 

It it did not work out.  

Next man up.  

Taylor regressed in accuracy and became a check down QB

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, transient said:

Didn’t read 38 pages to see if this was questioned, but I wonder if facing Anthony Lynn, who should have the book on TT’s weaknesses more than anyone, had anything to do with the timing. 

It's not a long book.  Keep him in the pocket and stay within a yard of their receivers and he won't throw it.

3 minutes ago, transient said:

Didn’t read 38 pages to see if this was questioned, but I wonder if facing Anthony Lynn, who should have the book on TT’s weaknesses more than anyone, had anything to do with the timing. 

I would say no. TT mainly having only weaknesses, with the ability to only occasionally make good plays, probably was more likely the reason.

28 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He's a good fan and I'm sure he'll root for the new QB. Whoever is in their. Good lesson for your bunch to learn.

Seems like you missed the point, or you have a thing with shady I don’t know about.  But I was only asking because he was so positive he knew what the coachs were going to do to the point he was almost mocking people that stated the switch needed to be made.  You cannot just blindly follow someone just because of the jersey he wears.  I wanted Taylor to improve and gave him credit for the good things he did this year but he is reverting back to not throwing the ball unless the WR is WIDE open. I want the BIlls to succeed not just one guy.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Seems like you missed the point, or you have a thing with shady I don’t know about.  But I was only asking because he was so positive he knew what the coachs were going to do to the point he was almost mocking people that stated the switch needed to be made.  You cannot just blindly follow someone just because of the jersey he wears.  I wanted Taylor to improve and gave him credit for the good things he did this year but he is reverting back to not throwing the ball unless the WR is WIDE open. I want the BIlls to succeed not just one guy.

Me too. I hope he plays well, and I'm a TT guy. Just have little respect for the crusaders who were happy with losses. During wins they disappeared.

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Just another person that read on NFL.com that the Bills released Tyrod and looked up his stats or is only thinking about the last 2 games, basically knows nothing of the Bills.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Careful. Some posters here think this means you are saying Peterman is 100% the next Brady without question.

Thanks Happy, yeah I get it.  Not saying that at all.  I like to think of the possibilities and I am a glass half full kind of guy.  Never griped about Tyrod once or called for Peterman.  I figured if it needed to happen it would eventually happen. Now that it's here, I am excited about the possibilities.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

Me too. I hope he plays well, and I'm a TT guy. Just have little respect for the crusaders who were happy with losses. During wins they disappeared.

Win, loss or tie I’m here, not posting but I don’t run my mouth on things i know nothing about to get called out.  I just state my opinion.

36 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

... We'll find out Sunday. Bad O line and defense isn't the best spot for the guy. But who knows.

you were so wrong for so long in your defense of Tyrod. i hope you understand that your analysis will never be taken seriously again.

Im hopeful  here.....I just want my friggin team to win and win convincingly...if it takes a qb change then so be it....still believe and hope that they can fix the run defence cause without that everything is just gravy......Peterman's getting thrown into the fire...LAC are the 2nd most team to get at the QB this season.....I hope this kid can release it quickly and do it!

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you were so wrong for so long in your defense of Tyrod. i hope you understand that your analysis will never be taken seriously again.

Wrong. I said 20-18 isn't terrible. And I said TT isn't the long term answer but he is the best we have.I have said that all along. The dishonest posting form the crusaders continues. The hate for one man is beyond disturbing. Hopefully Peterman does well, but he is in a tough spot-I suppose the bad O line, run defense, bad pass rush will all get cleaned up Sunday. You and a few others need help.

Fred Smerlas is on the radio saying it's a joke to blame the bad run defense on TT.

Edited by JM2009

2 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I can't believe there are people who actually want Tyrod to keep playing. Haven't you seen enough to realize he's just not that good?

You realize that there have been people here that held it hope for EJ even after the London game right?

Some people just don't like change.

22 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

If the offense can manage to not go 3 and out, and sustain drives, then yes, we will see improved defensive efforts as well.

We couldn't stop nothing all day the last 2 weeks .. Maybe TT can replace Dareus!?

2 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I can't believe there are people who actually want Tyrod to keep playing. Haven't you seen enough to realize he's just not that good?

8-8 can make a playoff spot, I think. I think TT could have done that. But we'll see what happens. McDermott made it clear he doesn't care about the playoffs this season. And maybe he shouldn't, but for this starved fanbase, I hope this was the right move. We'll see Sunday. Lose that game and then we are done.

4 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Human nature is to have a fear of the unknown, doesn't make much sense though when what you do know is bad

Just now, JM2009 said:

8-8 can make a playoff spot, I think. I think TT could have done that. But we'll see what happens. McDermott made it clear he doesn't care about the playoffs this season. And maybe he shouldn't, but for this starved fanbase, I hope this was the right move. We'll see Sunday. Lose that game and then we are done.

I must have missed McDermott saying that. I thought he said something more along the lines of the moves he making are an attempt to win now.

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You realize that there have been people here that held it hope for EJ even after the London game right?

Some people just don't like change.

Well, the Bills got 20 wins when TT played. They wouldn't have got 20 win from EJ if he had played 20 years. 5-4 where 8-8 could make the playoffs in a bad AFC is my only problem with the whole thing.

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Do you think this team was much better than a 20-18 team the last two and a half years? They weren't. He did ok.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Do you think this team was much better than a 20-18 team the last two and a half years? They weren't. He did ok.

Tyrod is not a quarterback. let me say it again for you but i'll say it slowly this time... Tryod is not a quarterback.

Fred Smerlas? the Smerlizer? Tyrod is being blamed for the defense? I am pretty sure it has to do with is qb play. You guys are trying too hard to twist this, it is quite simple really. The coach, coaches, or owner decided to make a change. I don t think it was anyone on this board. Telling people they need to get help is not persuasive debate. You might want to take your own advice.

Just now, Foxx said:

dishonest posting!! please point to me where McD said that. dishonest posting!!

He said today he understands the playoff issue with the fanbase, but he wants better than 5-4. Which is fine for him. But the playoffs are within reach in the bad AFC this season.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the TEAM blows.

They started out hot and teams have caught on. trading the better young talented players on the team only made it worse. 

Basically what they did was turn a talented team that needed a few adjustments(mainly better coaching on the defensive side of the ball) and morphed it into a 3 year rebuild project....for no apparent reason. 

Most fans(at least I think)will be on board this year no matter how many losses they rack up to close out the season, but if they don't start out hot in the 2018 campaign it will get ugly and once again the wheels will spin. 

I see a decent team that made the right choice to salvage playoff chances this year..if TT remained the starter we probably finish 7-9 or 8-8. With Peterman, playoffs become a possibility again. Now, Peterman may suck and not lead us there. The exciting part is, there's a chance he does. With TT, there was no chance.

Just now, Foxx said:

Tyrod is not a quarterback. let me say it again for you but i'll say it slowly this time... Tryod is not a quarterback.

You are so full of yourself Foxx. There are worse QBs in the NFL then TT. 20 -18 isn't bad for this team. Not one bit.

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I see a decent team that made the right choice to salvage playoff chances this year..if TT remained the starter we probably finish 7-9 or 8-8. With Peterman, playoffs become a possibility again. Now, Peterman may suck and not lead us there. The exciting part is, there's a chance he does. With TT, there was no chance.

8-8 would probably make the playoffs this year. I think TT could have beat Miami and the Colts at home. Maybe the Chargers or Miami on the road. We'll find out Sunday what Peterman can do. But neither QB can pass rush or play run defense.

9 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He said today he understands the playoff issue with the fanbase, but he wants better than 5-4. Which is fine for him. But the playoffs are within reach in the bad AFC this season.

and that is why he made the change!.

don't you get it yet? Tyrod is not a quaterback. he never was and he never will be. 

he is very limited in what he can do on a field. the main problem is the 6 inch space between the ears. he's got all the god given talent in the world but when you can't see receivers running wide open in front of your eyes, there is nothing under the sun that is ever going to help you with that. he is exactly the same quarterback he was when he came out of college, that scouting report seven years ago is as accurate today as it was then.

my god, wake the !@#$ up.

Edited by Foxx