Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Taylor wasn't Benched in the opener

Dumbest thing ever to believe

It was a final chance to evaluate Manuel. Plain and simple. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Taylor has always been a great guy.  Never in question. 

He and Fitz are of the highest character

If we move on from Taylor next year we will repent it. Promise. 

I think this is a completely reasonable move. The question is how far this commitment goes. Taylor might have played better against the Chargers, and he still might be back in if Peterman plays terrible, but I had no confidence after what we saw last week that TT was going to provide any spark in the passing offense. 

57 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The defense was never downright awful.   They were middle of the road with Rex, and have had a few bad games this year, just like defenses always always do.  The Patriots defense is horrendous, Pittsburgh was terrible for the better part of the last five years.   Defense doesnt win you anything!   You have to stop waiting for the anomaly like the Jaguars this year, and start understanding what wins in the NFL and Tyrod Freaking Taylor is not it.

they were terrible under Rex - 24th in defensive DVOA in 2015 and 27th in 2016. They were second in 2015 under Schwartz.

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’ve been ready to move on from Tyrod for months. But this is a bad move IMo.

1) SM looks like a liar and seems like he might have been swayed by fans

2) Tyrod is a popular guy in that locker room and I bet a lot of players think he’s their best chance to win. 

3). You might destroy Peterman’s confidence if he looks bad. What do you then?

This could blow up badly.

Peterman is just a lottery ticket.

Would be different if they were switching to Watson or Mahomes when the team was in quit mode.........lotta' pressure.

Not much pressure on lil' Nate Pete.....and if he fails....so be it.

McD saying the team he assembled should be better than 5-4 does reflect a good deal of......umm.....self confidence.

I like that he said that.......bout time some of these apologetic Bills fans realize that he's not an innocent bystander passively in "major rebuild" mode.

Watching Twitter and most Taylor supporters are touting the defense failed him line. Yeah, Taylor didn't allow 298 rushing yards, but he sure as hell didn't do anything to keep the offense on the field. A few first downs, an extended drive, a scoring drive, would have given the defense a breather and potentially changed the momentum of the game. His decision making failed the defense.

This is a Public Service Announcement. When coming on here next week, please do not reference last Sunday as if it was the norm and standard. And say “Tyrod threw for 56 yards!” as if anyone throwing for 57 or more proves he’s better! You will look stupid, and worse as a football observer than you think Taylor is as a quarterback. ;)

This has been a Public Service Announcement from the National Football League Social Media Association. 

Critiquing his Bills career, sure. Criticizing this year, fair game. 

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's amazing listen to Taylor, you could not ask for a better type of guy in this situation

I didn't like the "I don't agree with the decision" part of his remarks.  He should have left that out.  Now, if Peterman plays better than he did, he's not only a guy that underperformed, but also a guy that didn't even recognize the problems he was having.

Edited by Thurman Kelly