Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

Wasn't Brady a 7th round pick?  Not to say you are wrong, but EJ was a first round pick and where di the get us?

My favorite argument ever (and it isn’t even right). Brady was a 6th round pick. Now look at the other scrubs that were 6th round QBs and tell me how likely it is?

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Peterman won’t finish the game. ;)

Bold prediction after bold move by coach. Mostly because he will be knocked senseless rather than benched. 

He’s going to see defense he’s never played before. The Chargers are going to be right at the line and jumping the short routes. Be interesting to see what Dennison does with that. 

Hopefully Benjamin and Clay can use their bodies to shield defenders, and Matthews and Zay can find little creases and Peterman will hit them. 

But other than that I fear he’s getting crushed. 

The only way to gain experience is to play. He needs to see these defenses, he needs to get hit, he needs to experience the speed of the game...and he will, he will read these defenses, he will get back up, and he will adjust. It's not like sitting on the bench for the rest of the season will make Peterman any more ready than he will be for week 11.

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Peterman won’t finish the game. ;)

Bold prediction after bold move by coach. Mostly because he will be knocked senseless rather than benched. 

He’s going to see defense he’s never played before. The Chargers are going to be right at the line and jumping the short routes. Be interesting to see what Dennison does with that. 

Hopefully Benjamin and Clay can use their bodies to shield defenders, and Matthews and Zay can find little creases and Peterman will hit them. 

But other than that I fear he’s getting crushed. 

if this post is not done in sarcasm, i think your going to be surprised then.

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is getting absolutely crushed by the national media. Similar to when Rex canned the OC last year after his defense got lit up. Most saying that it’s not TT’s fault. I actually agree a little but I think it’s everyone that needs fixed. 

This makes me feel even better about the move.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

In MG's defense,  McCoy hasn't been good either.   3.8 ypc on 150 carries is a ghastly decline from last season.

He was vastly overworked in the first 8 games and Tolbert would be in retirement now if not for McD yet he gets important snaps here.     

Yep.  MG would be a huge upgrade as a #2 back.... but there are no holes for anyone to run through.  The first thing NP will have to learn is what it feels like to have Eric Wood in his lap every play as he gets blown off the ball.

Not a fan of this move. I think Taylor has more to offer this team right now than throwing Peterman out there.

For me to search this better boyst said Taylor should start and doesnt see Peterman as ready yet Peterman Frank Reich. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep.  MG would be a huge upgrade as a #2 back.... but there are no holes for anyone to run through.  The first thing NP will have to learn is what it feels like to have Eric Wood in his lap every play as he gets blown off the ball.

He won't have to worry about Vlad or Mills since they will likely miss their defenders entirely.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Worth noting they brought in the highest big play percentage WR in KB. Clay was back last week as well.

Folks always wanted to see Taylor with weapons he had plenty last week and laid an egg. I was never a Peterman fan but I'm excited about the change. The ball will come out on time. He will make mistakes so this board is going to be as divided as ever. Every touchdown is going to be amazing and the picks are going to I TOLD YOU SO.

can't wait!