Incognito Says "TNF Games are BS"

I agree with him that TNF games should be done away with. It's immature and pathetic if he blames the loss on it though as the Jets had the same time to prepare. The next CBA should be fun with all the craziness going on between the players, the owner, and the president.

this could explain the lack luster performance if held by other players. I get it sucks, I get Richie is banged up and a vet and doesnt like his routine being changed, but to be successful they need to overcome adversity.

Tonight was everything we had hoped it would not be. The Bills need to start letting rational but passionate fans come speak at practices ! Fire these guys up a little maybe and see what they are playing for besides all the money.

I agree. The Jets stayed home to practice/rest more while Bills had to travel to NYC on short week with less practice/rest.

Dilly dilly! If you look at the results of the Thursday night games for the last couple of years, most of them are won easily by the home team.

Dilly dilly! If you look at the results of the Thursday night games for the last couple of years, most of them are won easily by the home team.

It's an hour and a half flight. Road teams are 4-4 on TNF this year not including the Chiefs win. It's a pathetic excuse.

Edited by Doc Brown

I think Thursday games suck. Richie is right. It wasn't unfair to us, and we got our ass kicked.

I have 2 solutions.

Thursday game week one. Then starting week 5, both teams off a bye week.

2 Monday night games. One east coast game at 6PM. One west coast game at 9:30.

It's an hour and a half flight. Road teams are 4-4 on TNF this year not including the Chiefs win. It's a pathetic excuse.

I think he's pissed that if your guys injured you get like... half the time. Film on Monday, 2 practices, no walkthrough. And a travel day.

Just a hectic few days.

Edited by dneveu

I think the quality of play suffers, and agree with RI

#Istandwithrichie

No question. But it’s better for him to keep his mouth shut and not start making excuses, adding to the debacle of them coming completely apart in this game.

I dont think he said its why they lost. He just said that the games themselves suck to try to prepare for.

Thursday and the London/Mexico games suck. It is a crapshoot. But tonight the crap got shot on us. I'm covered with BBFS ****.

There's a Process to clean that off.