Incognito Says "TNF Games are BS"

@MatthewFairburn

After loss to Jets, Bills' Richie Incognito says Thursday night games are 'bull ****.'

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/bills_richie_incognito_says_thursday_night_games_are_bullshit_after_loss_to_jets.html

East Rutherford, N.J. -- The sting of the Buffalo Bills' 34-21 loss to the New York Jets hadn't worn off when Richie Incognito made his feelings on Thursday night games perfectly clear.

"These Thursday night games, they suck," Incognito said. "They throw a wrench in our schedule.

"As physical as this game is and as much preparation that goes into this, to force us to play games on four-day weeks, it's completely unfair and bulls---. Whatever. The league makes money off of it, and that's all they care about anyway."

11-3: Richie Incognito Post Game (1:54)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Richie is right. Thursday games are a crapshoot, and the entertainment value of the product of the field is piss poor as well. But it does work both ways. And Richie and the rest of the line: you did get your asses handed to you.

Eric Wood does a weekly spot with Schopp and the Bulldog, usually on Mondays after the game on Sunday.

Not sure if he will be on tomorrow or what, but it will be interesting to see what he says about the OL play.

He is smart and a straight shooting guy. Curious what he says about this **** performance.

@MatthewFairburn

After loss to Jets, Bills' Richie Incognito says Thursday night games are 'bull ****.'

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/bills_richie_incognito_says_thursday_night_games_are_bullshit_after_loss_to_jets.html

It does but suck it up Ritchie, it's short for both teams. Whining is not a part of the culture.

I wonder what if the home team/road team winning percentage is skewed for Thursday night games? I wouldn't be surprised.

Different teams can be affected differently...different coaching staffs, new coaching staffs, more injuries the game before, etc.

I believe the Bills are a better team than the Jets, and I believe these Bills will make the playoffs. I don't believe the Jets will make the playoffs.

He isn't wrong, but wouldn't have said it if we won.

I don't know, there may be quotes from the past where he has voiced displeasure with TNF, no?

There have been plenty of player complaints.

I don't think ANY of the players or coaches have done anything other than say negative things about TNF.

I don't consider TNF games to be a true measure of the teams.

And all this "suck it up" from the fans is ridiculous. NONE of you have to actual play in these games, so how could you have any idea what you're talking about?

Edited by OJABBA