Breaking News: The Bills Realize the Truth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not good enough yet to be victims of " Trap " games.....12-4 teams have those...not us......we're not there yet and we certainly aren't good enough to take anyone lightly....

Transitioning from being that trap game for others to actually facing trap games is very, very difficult.

When the D scores for us and plays lights out with turnovers we can win but when the D needs some help from our offense it's a loss. Cant rely on the offense to do any more then a backup QB can accomplish. D needs to play better because our offense had a normal game today.

Baltimore's game plan against Tyrod still works, make him be a QB, stack the run and don't respect the throw.

Edited by xRUSHx

Whoever blames Tyrod this game is crazy.

Bills lost the game in the trenches, turnovers, penalities, and coaching

Whoever blames Tyrod this game is crazy.

Bills lost the game in the trenches, turnovers, penalities, and coaching

He's part of the problem. When you have no interceptions in a route like that - you're not trying.

Yikes! Totally exposed, blueprint is out! Ugh, 8-8...AGAIN!!!!

I disagree.

I think we lose to the Chargers and wins against colts and fish at home.

We are going to do the inevitable once again, finish 7-9.

You're right. I said 8-8 but I think it's 7-9

The Bills are a team short on athletes that wins games (for now) by preparation and mental toughness. They have also been getting the bounces.

Last night they couldn't get the preparation edge and the bounces certainly and almost unanimously went the other way. The Jets played a hell of a game.

We are still very early in the 'process'. 5-3 is still very much an over achievement. They still have a lot of roster depth to fill in, as well as mold the starting 22. Patience is a dirty word around here, but I am looking at the forest through the trees

The Bills are a team short on athletes that wins games (for now) by preparation and mental toughness. They have also been getting the bounces.

Last night they couldn't get the preparation edge and the bounces certainly and almost unanimously went the other way. The Jets played a hell of a game.

We are still very early in the 'process'. 5-3 is still very much an over achievement. They still have a lot of roster depth to fill in, as well as mold the starting 22. Patience is a dirty word around here, but I am looking at the forest through the trees

This is a rational statement amongst a barrage of hot take, the sky is falling over reaction. We all knew one of these was coming but most were in denial.

I don't care what anyone says, the jets are outright tanking and are still flat out

a better team all the way around, better D, better O and better qb.

17 years of flat out fail. Anyone who didn't see this bubble being

bursted in an atrocious way is blind.

See you at 5-6 for the heroic "they are good" 7-9 finish.

Being a bills fan is what i imagine an abused dog must feel lying

there waiting to get get kicked, cringing, knowing its coming.

7 miserable points, its mind boggling.

Edited by Albwan