Breaking News: The Bills Realize the Truth

The Buffalo Bills were once again handed an opportunity against a team they should be able to beat and proved that this team not make the playoffs since the music city miracle of 2000. Tyrod "three and out" Taylor could not not help the offense and the defense which has saved them all year could not get the three to four picks they needed. Once again we have to realize the season is now over and everyone needs to stop going to and watching this damn team. I am about to lay out the rest of their schedule, which most of the teams are way better than the Jets.

They will lose both against New England that is a given.

They will lose against the Saints, Chiefs and Miami once because of Tyrod "three and out" Taylor

They will beat Indy

They will beat the Chargers

They will be at best another useless 8 and 8 Buffalo Team.

Please sell this team to LA or somewhere they can win because the fans are done with your 18 years of not making the playoffs.

Thanks for letting me post this fourms

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buffalo Bills were once again handed an opportunity against a team they should be able to beat and proved that this team not make the playoffs since the music city miracle of 2000. Tyrod "three and out" Taylor could not not help the offense and the defense which has saved them all year could not get the three to four picks they needed. Once again we have to realize the season is now over and everyone needs to stop going to and watching this damn team. I am about to lay out the rest of their schedule, which most of the teams are way better than the Jets.

They will lose against the Saints, Chiefs and Miami once because of Tyrod "three and out" Taylor

They will beat Indy

Please sell this team to LA or somewhere they can win because the fans are done with your 18 years of not making the playoffs.

This guy gets it. right back to the 8-8 herpes.

Shoulda tanked when you had the chance.

This is 2011 all over again.

So many this week said "This team is different!" No, it's not. Just like the 2011, 2017 Buffalo is a rag-tag bunch of lovable losers led by a flawed journeyman quarterback who fluked their way to a 5-2 start thanks to turnovers.

"But this team can sustain the turnover differential!" Shut the hell up.

Just like 2011, this 2017 Bills team will finish 6-10.

Once again, some Bills fans prove how bitchy they are.

Let's see if they can get to 6-3, maybe 7-3. 7-4 to close out November will be good.

7-3 to close out November would be incredible.....

Why does 10 wins seem like moving mountains?? God it’s so painful.

They will beat Indy

Okay Nostradamus, unbunch your panties and take seven deep breaths.

This is 2011 all over again.

So many this week said "This team is different!" No, it's not. Just like the 2011, 2017 Buffalo is a rag-tag bunch of lovable losers led by a flawed journeyman quarterback who fluked their way to a 5-2 start thanks to turnovers.

"But this team can sustain the turnover differential!" Shut the hell up.

Just like 2011, this 2017 Bills team will finish 6-10.

Harsh but mostly true.

We will win more than 6 games though, lol.