YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....the nerves how now kicked in

CBF

For the the new rocket fuel coffee in the office has kicked in - I'm basically just walking laps, talking to random people.

Just have a 4:30 meeting, then I'M OUT! :beer:

For the the new rocket fuel coffee in the office has kicked in - I'm basically just walking laps, talking to random people.

Just have a 4:30 meeting, then I'M OUT! :beer:

I'm chasing a kitten someone threw out. This is aggravating. I'd rather be at a meeting

Officially left work early. Having a beer. Kickoff in 4 hours. My boss said “try to get here by 10:00 tomorrow. I know this game is big for you.”

I almost don’t want the game to start. I want to keep this feeling of guarded excitement from a team we thought was “tanking” 8 weeks ago.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Crap. Anxiety is really starting to kick in now....i want us to win this game in the worst way...there is a HUUUUUGE difference between 6-2 and 5-3. And in so many years past, when the Bills have put together a winning streak or a decent record like they have now, national media starts to give them praise, they get favored in a game, and come out and lay the proverbial egg. Stink up the joint. And while a loss wouldn't signal the end of the world, I just don't want to hear everyone saying those dreaded three words..."same old Bills". Dammit I want this win so bad tonight I can taste it!!

I said I was going to wait til about 7 to start takin em back...screw it...ITS TIME!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!! PROVE TO THE EFFING WORLD WE ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR!!!!

Crap. Anxiety is really starting to kick in now....i want us to win this game in the worst way...there is a HUUUUUGE difference between 6-2 and 5-3. And in so many years past, when the Bills have put together a winning streak or a decent record like they have now, national media starts to give them praise, they get favored in a game, and come out and lay the proverbial egg. Stink up the joint. And while a loss wouldn't signal the end of the world, I just don't want to hear everyone saying those dreaded three words..."same old Bills". Dammit I want this win so bad tonight I can taste it!!

I said I was going to wait til about 7 to start takin em back...screw it...ITS TIME!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!! PROVE TO THE EFFING WORLD WE ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR!!!!

This game will make or break the season. And no, I’m not a JoeSixPack “this game is over when its 0-0 because the other team got a 1st down guy,” but I am a pessimist (can you blame me?). You said it perfectly though. This the game that every Bills team in 17 years would certainly lay a big **** colored egg. If they win tonight, I’m buying a McDermott jersey.

This game will make or break the season. And no, I’m not a JoeSixPack “this game is over when its 0-0 because the other team got a 1st down guy,” but I am a pessimist (can you blame me?). You said it perfectly though. This the game that every Bills team in 17 years would certainly lay a big **** colored egg. If they win tonight, I’m buying a McDermott jersey.

jersey and a bobble head that claps

The nerves are worse. I can't remember feeling like this about a Bills game ever in my 15 years of fandom. Not even that Oakland game in 2014.

I should be getting some sleep now but I can't relax. Head is buzzing. It feels like a mixture between a hangover and an uber adrenaline rush.

Im pretty nervous too but also been jacked up all day can you just imagine if this game was at home tonight

I think the OP PD would have to call in FEMA.

The nerves are worse. I can't remember feeling like this about a Bills game ever in my 15 years of fandom. Not even that Oakland game in 2014.

I should be getting some sleep now but I can't relax. Head is buzzing. It feels like a mixture between a hangover and an uber adrenaline rush.

You’ve been a fan for 15 years??? That’s not judging, since I don’t know the circumstances. That’s actually high praise. Who the hell would have started 15 years ago and stuck with this dumpster fire? Good for you!

I have a "doctor's appointment" at 2 p.m. and won't be out in time to make it back to the office.

...that should allow for a very thorough check of your prostate!

Im doing even less than usual tomorrow, and the wife goes out of town in the morning. I may sleep until mid-weekend if this goes poorly.

Edited by Augie

I just watched the week 1 “mic’d Up” of Coach McD. At the End, Richie comes over to him and says “it’s a whole new ******* energy. It’s a whole new energy.”

Yes, I’m getting too amped up for this game.

And now, onto a town, a team a dream.. :)

I just watched the week 1 micd Up of Coach McD. At the End, Richie comes over to him and says its a whole new ******* energy. Its a whole new energy.

Yes, Im getting too amped up for this game.

And now, onto a town, a team a dream.. :)

Let's do this!! I know we can....we just have to do what we've been doing, act like we've been here before, not listen to any other hype, and as my Uncle Reggie says...

Let's line em up and lay the wood to em!!