Make the cuts to get the comp pick

The juice

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know if I'd get rid of Holmes. I feel like he and Tyrod are finally starting to develop some chemistry.

Amazing how the Benjamin signing took us from a seriously weak position to now having a surplus of talent and needing to dispose of someone....

Holmes' contribution going forward is not likely to increase after today, if anything it's going to go down. Deonte Thompson has marginalized him a bit as well. Davis is a rotational JAG that plays about 30 of the snaps. Oddly enough Ducasse has managed to become the starter and would be the biggest loss.

F the draft picks...this gets old the idea of dumping 3 guys who play on Sunday so 1 guy can be signed in the 3rd round. Think about it. :wallbash:

I don't know if you were paying attention today, but we just obtained Kelvin Benjamin because of......drum roll..... a 3rd round pick. Think about it. :wallbash:

Edited by QCity

Holmes' contribution going forward is not likely to increase after today, if anything it's going to go down. Deonte Thompson has marginalized him a bit as well. Davis is a rotational JAG that plays about 30 of the snaps. Oddly enough Ducasse has managed to become the starter and would be the biggest loss.

I don't know if you were paying attention today, but we just obtained Kelvin Benjamin because of......drum roll..... a 3rd round pick. Think about it. :wallbash:

I think you're undervaluing Holmes' value to the team as a special teamer. He's a beast.