Make the cuts to get the comp pick

The juice

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes' contribution going forward is not likely to increase after today, if anything it's going to go down. Deonte Thompson has marginalized him a bit as well. Davis is a rotational JAG that plays about 30 of the snaps. Oddly enough Ducasse has managed to become the starter and would be the biggest loss.

I don't know if you were paying attention today, but we just obtained Kelvin Benjamin because of......drum roll..... a 3rd round pick. Think about it. :wallbash:

So you think its a good idea to cut a 1 starting guard, 2 a contributing WR who plays a lot of special teams and 3 a rotational DE. To get 1 3rd round pick. Yea lets tank for picks. Who wants a playoff game anyway?

We have plenty of picks! and the trade deadline is past. Nothing to sacrifice win now. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by artmalibu

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Asked about potential to recoup 2018 third-round pick with compensatory pick formula, Bills GM Brandon Beane says his focus is on beating the Jets on Thursday and continuing to win games after that. Signals that he won't be releasing signed free agents in order to work NFL's compensatory formula in their favor to get pick back for losing Stephon Gilmore this offseason.

All these guys have proven their worth. Tough to say that about ducasse but we're winning and our running game is back on track so, I'll cut him some slack. Davis has made some plays including a big forced fumble and Holmes has been dependable and get his share of tds

I just don't know if I'd get rid of Holmes. I feel like he and Tyrod are finally starting to develop some chemistry.

Amazing how the Benjamin signing took us from a seriously weak position to now having a surplus of talent and needing to dispose of someone....

No he took us to having a viable nfl group.

Tboughwe have a large number of guys of similar quality to Holmes.

Its holmes, ducasse and who else to get tbe3rd?

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Asked about potential to recoup 2018 third-round pick with compensatory pick formula, Bills GM Brandon Beane says his focus is on beating the Jets on Thursday and continuing to win games after that. Signals that he won't be releasing signed free agents in order to work NFL's compensatory formula in their favor to get pick back for losing Stephon Gilmore this offseason.

Frankly Ive never seen a GM do this and thought it was odd to expect.

In theory Id probably say make the move but in reality its never super viable at this juncture