GQ: Trump Schemed to Keep Bon Jovi from Buying the Bills

Bon Jovi = Toronto Bills

Trump = literally anywhere but Buffalo Bills.

thank god for the Pegulas.

This.

Once it looked like Pegula was going to be the owner it was kind of humorous listening to how dedicated Bon Jovi and Rogers and all the Toronto money people would be to keeping the Bills in WNY as they desperately tried to salvage their bid.

And this.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph Wilson kept Bon Jovi or anyone from moving the team.

Unfortunately for Bon Jovi he or no one on his legal team, and none of his supporters, including Jerry Jones, thought ahead enough to check the circumstances Ralph had attached to the team via the lease. Ralph set a trap and they walked right into it.

My guess is he'd run the team like George Steinbrenner ran the Yankees.

Although I would HATE having either arsehat own the team... IF you told me Trump would run the Bills like Steinbrenner ran the Yankees - SIGN ME UP!! George Steinbrenner has won 7 World Series championships with the Yankees. I will take 7 Super Bowl wins!

Nah. This is a book we are talking about. He can't and won't read "Goodnight Moon." He's not going to read, let alone understand a playbook.

Granted, I know he doesn't understand a lot of stuff he retweets.

"Why is the cow jumping over the moon? That cow is a loser, he has no idea what he's doing. Trust me, I would take one of my private jets and be over the moon much, much faster."

Read the article. He didn't do anything that mattered. Terry Pegula's bid was all that was needed. That little astroturf group made the news and that's about it. Shame wasn't going to stop Bon Jovi. Terry Gas Bucks did.

Reading articles takes too long. I like to jump to rash conclusions based solely off of headlines. ;)