Martavis Bryant wants out

QB Bills

Hes a free agent after this season and I am assuming he would hit the open market at the first possible moment. I doubt BB and McD are about to throw away resources like that.

I would take Bryant for 10 games and the playoffs for a 5th round pick that has a 20% chance of being in the NFL after year 3.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way McD trades for this type of player. Complaining about individual production (after wins) two weeks in a row and ripping his own teammates. Even without the suspension history he's not a team guy. Not happening.

@edbouchette

Steelers' Martavis Bryant takes to Instagram to complain, rip rookie teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/10/23/Steelers-Martavis-Bryant-takes-to-Twitter-complain-rip-rookie-teammate-JuJu-Smith-Schuster/stories/201710230102

Edited by YoloinOhio

-Juju is no where near better than me fool all they need to do is give me what I want and yall can have juju and who ever else.-

-@juju is the future and got great talent and is going to be one of the best to play the game I want him to get his I just want mines period point blank aint nobody did nothing to get me back I worked my ass off to get myself back with no help and little support period-

Yeah. No thanks.

Edited by BeginnersMind

If he is a FA should be able to get him for a 4th. I would love. LOVE it, but can't see McBeane biting on this one (sadly).

Then again, a 4th would be a cheap test drive for McBeane. Sign him if he is not a problem.

Somehow I don't think he fits real well with what we are building here...but that's just me.

There is no way McD trades for this type of player. Complaining about individual production (after wins) two weeks in a row and ripping his own teammates. Even without the suspension history he's not a team guy. Not happening.

@edbouchette

Steelers' Martavis Bryant takes to Instagram to complain, rip rookie teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/10/23/Steelers-Martavis-Bryant-takes-to-Twitter-complain-rip-rookie-teammate-JuJu-Smith-Schuster/stories/201710230102

Exactly how did he rip him? He just said he thinks he is better than him...probably every WR in the history of the NFL thinks the same thing about any other WR. A non-story.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-ucla-juju-smith-20141117-story.html#page=1

So honoring his step father who introduced him to football and treated him like his own son makes a guy untrustworthy?

well, you're sure a serious kind of guy, eh?

Instead of knowing what they are talking about, certain posters on this board prefer the spaghetti on the wall approach

I don't waste spaghetti.

And Honestly don't care about why anyone changes their name. It's silly to me.

Juju has a hyphenated last name. I never trust a "man" with a hyphenated last name. And a woman who does it? Gtfo

Ha ha, I kind of agree with this. For some reason I have it out for hyphenated last names. It just bothers. I'm not even sure why. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Ha ha, I kind of agree with this. For some reason I have it out for hyphenated last names. It just bothers me for some reason.

Ditto...i know we're talking semantics here but guys with hyphenated last names kinda make me turn my head sideways like a dog...

Ditto...i know we're talking semantics here but guys with hyphenated last names kinda make me turn my head sideways like a dog...

especially when it is changed after knowing them. Like Robey. But I did like it NRC. But don't expect me to take the time to type out -coleman. I don't even bother to capitalize or correct spelling if the phone doesn't get it. No one is worth that much extra work

Fu$€ character, get a real receiver in here.

Except the lack of character is what got us the undisciplined team you saw last year. Clean house to bring in a knucklehead that complains because he doesn't get the ball enough when all he will do is catch maybe 1 or 2 a game? Not very likely.

If we can get Bryant for a late pick I'd do it. The Bills are 4-2 and legitimately looking like they could make the playoffs in what's been a down year for the entire NFL.

Zay Jones is terrible, Jordan Matthews offers next to nothing, and the most explosive WR we've seen all year was a guy we just signed off the street.

Bryant has real size and speed and he can stretch the field. He's not producing in Pittsburgh, but he'd give us a boost with his skill set. With Clay still on the shelf if we can upgrade the WR spot for a 6th or 7th round pick, I think we should.

Taylor is very good at pushing the ball vertically down the field, which is what Bryant does best. Would love to see Bryant and Thompson on the outside with Matthews in the slot and Jones sitting on the bench.

If we can get Bryant for a late pick I'd do it. The Bills are 4-2 and legitimately looking like they could make the playoffs in what's been a down year for the entire NFL.

Zay Jones is terrible, Jordan Matthews offers next to nothing, and the most explosive WR we've seen all year was a guy we just signed off the street.

Bryant has real size and speed and he can stretch the field. He's not producing in Pittsburgh, but he'd give us a boost with his skill set. With Clay still on the shelf if we can upgrade the WR spot for a 6th or 7th round pick, I think we should.

Taylor is very good at pushing the ball vertically down the field, which is what Bryant does best. Would love to see Bryant and Thompson on the outside with Matthews in the slot and Jones sitting on the bench.

He is a talent but I don't see him being happy here and I don't see us signing him as a free agent let alone trading for him.

He is a talent but I don't see him being happy here and I don't see us signing him as a free agent let alone trading for him.

For a 7th round pick I don't care about any of that.

Jones and Matthews aren't anywhere near good enough. They're possession receivers who can't get separation on any route more than 10 yards. Even when Jones gets a step he can't catch the ball.

Bryant is an elite deep threat. 6'5 with 4.4 speed and decent hands.

Taylor's best at throwing the ball down the field. Deonte Thompson has 4.3 speed and can actually get vertical and Taylor managed to produce 100+ yards when he targeted him. Bryant would do the same.

This offense is built to run the ball and throw off play action. Our problem up until yesterday was that when we run play action our receivers can't separate because they don't have speed. That would change is Bryant and Thompson were our wideouts on the outside. We'd be able to push the ball vertically and rip off chunk pass plays like we did two years ago.

Doesn't really fit in here...but boy he's a good one.

Tough call but I can't see them taking on someone with his history.

I agree. Maybe down the road McD would take on a guy like Bryant once the locker room culture is established.

For arguments sake, this would be the guy to take a chance on. He has the talent, only making 650k this year, and could be had on the cheap.

With the way this is going I'd imagine any late round pick would get it done, if no teams willing to trade I expect him to be cut before their next game.

....sooo tempting to want this... just feels like that moment when you know you're about to make a poor decision but don't care.

Unfortunately I would be shocked if McD wanted to take this risk, plus he's a guaranteed distraction as soon as he has 1-target game.