Bills reportedly interested in acquiring another RB

YoloinOhio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy rolls an ankle in the first quarter you are good with just tolbert?

Im not good with anything this offense is currently doing. Do I think right now we should be looking for a 2nd or 3rd string rb? No. We have the worst group of the WRs in the league. Thats going to cause us to not be able to run or pass. I would be much more worried about addressing that first. Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

We do need another RB because Tolbert is wasting carries and space. Not saying I want to cut him but we need another weapon in the backfield behind McCoy.

But I'd still take another WR, Oline, TE, LB, etc first.

His yards per carry is a little higher than Shady's.

Yet, despite having needs at various offensive positions, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reported on Tuesday that Buffalo is trying to acquire a player at a position of strength. According to Garafolo, the Bills have interest in acquiring a running back.

Garafolo joined Deion Sanders in a 21st & Prime segment to discuss Adrian Peterson joining the Arizona Cardinals and he noted that the Bills may have been in the mix to acquire Peterson.

When asked if any team close to winning called in regards to Peterson, Garafolo said, "There were a few teams that did nose around. I don't know the specifics of which ones it were, but there were teams checking him out. I did hear that the Buffalo Bills have shown some interest in acquiring a running back so they may have been in that mix, Prime."

This website loses all credibility when they say Bills RB roster is "a position of strength"

out of touch.

Im not good with anything this offense is currently doing. Do I think right now we should be looking for a 2nd or 3rd string rb? No. We have the worst group of the WRs in the league. Thats going to cause us to not be able to run or pass. I would be much more worried about addressing that first.

You do realize we can pursue both, right? It doesn't have to be in any order.

If we're doing this, then I'd rather we just blow up the phones belonging to DeAngelo Williams, who was in CAR with McDermott, or Ronnie Hillman, who played for Dennison in DEN, *EDIT* and also was the odd man out in a DAL backfield that has McFadden as a healthy scratch.

There are plenty of decent free agent running backs out there. Hell couldn't they claim Jonathan Williams off of Denver's PS if they wanted to? They should make a play for Barnidge to help out at tight end and then look for help at WR either via trade (maybe if a decent player is available for a mid round or late pick) or via free agency. Running back depth seems like an easier fix.

Edited by billsfan89