Greg ward jr and Malcolm Jenkins?

Bray Wyatt

I think Ward is in the Practice Squad.

Interesting if they bring another Safety, Hyde can play CB for what I heard before, but I wouldn´t change him out of position, he has been playing at an All Pro Level as it is.

Jenkins is a safety tho so not sure why we would need another, can he play corner?

Hyde did play some cb in gb too

Anyone know anything about Greg ward jr?

Former QB with upside at WR... seems like he is very smart and hard worker. His pluse is he is elusive and can play WR and PR/KR as well.

It may well be, hence the rumor part. I am not making up what I was told though Im not one of those rumor make up guys. I posted here trying to make sense of it

Perhaps make sense of it before you post crap.

Google Malcolm Jenkins. What is the overwhelming story line? What are most teams trying to avoid? What is the best position on the Bills as of now? S?

Unless you're going to let us all in on where this gem came from and lend some sort of explanation then it should be deleted.

Google Malcolm Jenkins. What is the overwhelming story line? What are most teams trying to avoid? What is the best position on the Bills as of now? S?

Unless you're going to let us all in on where this gem came from and lend some sort of explanation then it should be deleted.

My wife texted me that a friend of hers at a doctors office saw them in for physicals and the she personally spoke with Jenkins who said he was on the team

My wife texted me that a friend of hers at a doctors office saw them in for physicals and the she personally spoke with Jenkins who said he was on the team

The only reason to trade Jenkins would be because of outspokenness on social issues if Lurie doesn't approve because he's an excellent player.

we need a real WR not a practice squad developmental guy! and we don't need a safety, we could use another CB though

Exactly, no more gimmick players and guys who won't immediately help.

We are doing that with Kailen Clay because of McD/Beane's Carolina connection and belief this guy might turn into something down the line.

Any trade for a WR or TE has to be a proven commodity that can catch passes in the NFL even if his numbers aren't eye popping.

Easy brah

Guess how we learned about Brandon Spikes a few years ago when he joined the Bills? Yeah...a doctor's office at UB

Easy brah

Guess how we learned about Brandon Spikes a few years ago when he joined the Bills? Yeah...a doctor's office at UB

Entirely different situation he wasn't a member of another team.

Find me another spot where a player took a physical for another team prior to a trade.

Yeah the Eagles who are off to as good a start as they could have hoped for are going to trade away a captain of their team. A player who plays a position in which they don't have depth.

It's crap.

Calm down dude. Seriously.

I will smash this folding table into pieces! It's crap like this that fogs up the mirrors when we have guys with actual information. I don't have the time to do the research but I wouldn't doubt it's forbidden for teams to perform physicals on other teams players. It's certainly not a common practice. Edited by Commonsense

I will smash this folding table into pieces! It's crap like this that fogs up the mirrors when we have guys with actual information. I don't have the time to do the research but I wouldn't doubt it's forbidden for teams to perform physicals on other teams players. It's certainly not a common practice.

Take a deep breath and pace a few steps. He said it was a rumor. You're being very un-Dude-like.

The only reason to trade Jenkins would be because of outspokenness on social issues if Lurie doesn't approve because he's an excellent player.

Hey, I'd be happy to have him. He's a fantastic player, and a huge leader on the Eagles. He can play CB, as he had for the Eagles when they were desperate. I just can't, for the life of me, see why we would make that move when we desperately need WR help instead and Hyde and Poyer have been brilliant pickups.

As an aside, I always hear about how safety isn't important as a CB, yet when teams invest in their safeties suddenly the DB corps as a whole looks better all around.

I will smash this folding table into pieces! It's crap like this that fogs up the mirrors when we have guys with actual information. I don't have the time to do the research but I wouldn't doubt it's forbidden for teams to perform physicals on other teams players. It's certainly not a common practice.

I can't believe you would make a statement like you did without any research or facts to back it up!!!! This is the kinda crap that fills this board. LOL Laughable LOL

TBH when I got the message I thought that there would have been something on here already about it, heck I didn't even know who Greg Ward Jr was. And I feel like if we don't hear anything by the end of the day then it probably is bunk as I think they could have had an agreement in place between the teams and flew the guy in to make sure everything was on the up and up before processing the paper work with the league

If they're serious about winning this year, they'll be trading Cordy or marcel to acquire a WR/TE. I'm sure picks will be involved as well. Can't see them making this deal even though he is the character guy McD likes. Maybe he'd play the lb in cover spots? Dunno why they'd be interested in a safety

If they're serious about winning this year, they'll be trading Cordy or marcel to acquire a WR/TE. I'm sure picks will be involved as well. Can't see them making this deal even though he is the character guy McD likes. Maybe he'd play the lb in cover spots? Dunno why they'd be interested in a safety

That was my first question, why another safety