I miss McDermott clapping on sidelines

I may be a minority but for some reason he constant clapping irritates me a bit.

It really is not a big deal and it does not change my opinion of him as a head coach as I think he has done a great job fixing the defence, but when things go bad and I see him clapping non stop, just kind of pisses me off lol

I may be a minority but for some reason he constant clapping irritates me a bit.

It really is not a big deal and it does not change my opinion of him as a head coach as I think he has done a great job fixing the defence, but when things go bad and I see him clapping non stop, just kind of pisses me off lol

I like it.

I want an even keeled coach that can keep a positive demeanor and inspire belief from his players even when things aren't going perfectly.

Tyrod recently spoke about the different mindset of the team this year. Said that they don't let anything rattle them, even when things are going badly during a game. Said how they don't lose the belief/confidence that they can win if they just continue to stick to their game plan. I think much/most of that has to be attributed to McDermott.

I think teams kind of tend to take on the personality of their head coach and in this case that seems to be a really good thing (so far).