Gilmore Article

Rigotz

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/new-england-patriots/stephon-gilmore-makes-several-crucial-mistakes-in-new-england-patriots-loss-to-carolina-panthers

I rarely ever root against former Bills, but Gilmore was an exception.

Always pouting on the field ... always getting national media attention for being "elite" ... never producing.

Looks like he's still up to his "elite" ways in Boston as well:

FOXBORO -- If Stephon Gilmore was looking for a smooth transition from Buffalo to New England, he’s out of luck. The Patriots' newest and most expensive cornerback has found himself at the center of a maelstrom.

Week after week, every time you look up, it’s Gilmore who is either getting beat for a big play, in the general vicinity of a big play, or getting flagged for critical penalties that extend eventual scoring drives.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't revel in what is going on with him now.

I revel in a team I hate, suffering because everyone thought they were geniuses for signing him for $65 million, and not having it work out.

They won the offseason, you know. And they're humble.

I don't know Stephon Gilmore. I have no reason to wish him ill will, other than the fact that he plays for the Patriots. I've often thought that at some point the moves Belichick makes would catch up with him. I think he believes it is he and he alone responsible for that teams success. I hope they continue to lose. I hope moves like signing Gilmore put them in cap hell. I hope Brady gets sick of losing and retires.

This is NOT going to get better. THIS is who Gilmore has always been.

He will now be targeted by opposing teams.

HE is the current "CHINK" in the Patriots armor.

Belicheat must have been experiencing early onset dementia.

Edited by cd1

I don't know Stephon Gilmore. I have no reason to wish him ill will, other than the fact that he plays for the Patriots. I've often thought that at some point the moves Belichick makes would catch up with him. I think he believes it is he and he alone responsible for that teams success. I hope they continue to lose. I hope moves like signing Gilmore put them in cap hell. I hope Brady gets sick of losing and retires.

Well if they are going to start losing I would rather keep playing, progressively getting worse and tarnish his image, or go to the Colts and try to revive his career...something tells me that is unlikely.